Online Midnight Release

I grabbin 2 off swoosh, but everyone keeps saying this is gonna be an easy cop. Dont mess around and sleep on them b/c you might not get a pair
wink.gif

I grabbin 2 off swoosh, but everyone keeps saying this is gonna be an easy cop. Dont mess around and sleep on them b/c you might not get a pair
wink.gif

You made a whole thread just to ask about ordering these? you could have asked someone in the thread and they would have told you, If you're ordering online, Eastbay has them first on their site, then Finishline and Niketown, Eastbay is a little difficult to buy because their major releases have a countdown system, you could be waiting a while to check out and then realise they're sold out, on the flip side, they don't charge tax and usually have a shipping code you can use. Haven't personally ordered from Finishline, so I can't comment. Niketown is my favorite site to order from, set your browser to non flash and they appear faster than the regular site, usually someone in the related thread posts the link, hope this helps.

You made a whole thread just to ask about ordering these? you could have asked someone in the thread and they would have told you, If you're ordering online, Eastbay has them first on their site, then Finishline and Niketown, Eastbay is a little difficult to buy because their major releases have a countdown system, you could be waiting a while to check out and then realise they're sold out, on the flip side, they don't charge tax and usually have a shipping code you can use. Haven't personally ordered from Finishline, so I can't comment. Niketown is my favorite site to order from, set your browser to non flash and they appear faster than the regular site, usually someone in the related thread posts the link, hope this helps.

forget that online crap i gotta wake up in the a.m and get those... but whats pissing me off about my job is these foos keep scheduling me during release days ... bout to go H.A.M on them asap

forget that online crap i gotta wake up in the a.m and get those... but whats pissing me off about my job is these foos keep scheduling me during release days ... bout to go H.A.M on them asap

Back
Top Bottom