Online petition asks Nintendo to change Link to a young black female in the next Zelda Wii U game

I'm black and it doesn't bother me that link is white mainly due to the fact that no one should tamper with the game's history but it bothers me that my people are worrying about **** like this rather than working on bettering themselves and their community.

Yea because black people are only worried about the color of a video game character...

laugh.gif
Link is an iconic video game character. what the hell is this guy tripping about?
so lets just call it a day and have every iconic videogame character ever to be made be not black 

I'm black and it doesn't bother me that link is white mainly due to the fact that no one should tamper with the game's history but it bothers me that my people are worrying about **** like this rather than working on bettering themselves and their community.

/thread

See stuff like this makes it seem like "oh look the black commmunity is complaining again".

Leave Link alone. Make other diverse characters

This is the point I was trying to make. Blacks want to complain about not having equality, but no one will talk about other minorities. I never understood this.

See stuff like this makes it seem like "oh look the black commmunity is complaining again".

This is the point I was trying to make. Blacks want to complain about not having equality, but no one will talk about other minorities. I never understood this.

So when inequality comes up other races do?

Examples.

On NT, please.

i have no problem talking about how other minorities dont get their due
i believe latin people are in the same boat as us

So when inequality comes up other races do?

Examples.

On NT, please.

tbh usually when people talk about hardships of others on here it turns into a struggle competition.

See, but this is what I mean.

How come Blacks and Latinos seem to be the "victim", but other minority groups such as Asian, Indian, Native American etc etc are left out on the dust.

I always got the feeling Blacks and Latinos are fighting for each other, but not minorities as a whole.

See, but this is what I mean.

How come Blacks and Latinos seem to be the "victim", but other minority groups such as Asian, Indian, Native American etc etc are left out on the dust.

I always got the feeling Blacks and Latinos are fighting for each other, but not minorities as a whole.
i think ur gonna create a whole nother thing witth saying blacks and latinos play the the "victim"
martin luther king wanted EVERYONE to be considered equal
i as a black man want the same thing
i believe native americans have it JUST as bad if not worse
asians as well
and i cant speak for other minorities on why they dont get named when things like this get brought up
but i do believe EVERYONE is equal and should have a fair chance
i do notice how some minorities regardless of race tend to want to have the "lets not get involved" mentality
they dont want to cause a fuss

Back
Top Bottom