Online sports betting?

Well I just placed my first sports bet ever. We'll see how it goes. I bet $50 that the Pacers beat the Cavs by more than 6.5

Well I just placed my first sports bet ever. We'll see how it goes. I bet $50 that the Pacers beat the Cavs by more than 6.5

Originally Posted by bb4 86

maybe your bank statement pisses on mine, but dude... if youve never sportsbet before, $50 plays to start off is probably not the best idea.

start small until you get a feel for it. 

maybe your bank statement pisses on mine, but dude... if youve never sportsbet before, $50 plays to start off is probably not the best idea.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

The only reason I went so high on my first bet is because it's pretty much a no brainer that the cavs will loose. No way would I have bet this much on a game that would be more competitive.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

The only reason I went so high on my first bet is because it's pretty much a no brainer that the cavs will loose. No way would I have bet this much on a game that would be more competitive.

What site did you use?

What site did you use?

Originally Posted by Proshares

If you're really serious about it, there's a thread in S&T with folks who post sites and bets that they have. I use Bodog and 5dimes.

Originally Posted by Proshares

If you're really serious about it, there's a thread in S&T with folks who post sites and bets that they have. I use Bodog and 5dimes.

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

What site did you use?

I used sports interaction

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

What site did you use?

I used sports interaction

roll.gif
op is probably %!%#**$# his pants right now

jk, but welcome to sports gambling bro, not that easy

roll.gif
op is probably %!%#**$# his pants right now

jk, but welcome to sports gambling bro, not that easy

Shouldn't have come into this thread....
laugh.gif

In all seriousness, betting is not much different from investing

Shouldn't have come into this thread....
laugh.gif

In all seriousness, betting is not much different from investing

Tough break with the Cavs game, 1point
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Me on the other hand i set up an account with Bodog after i saw this thread.

And i feel like a sucker but i won my very first bet by betting against my Knicks
embarassed.gif

The fan side of me is pissed they lost, the gambling side of me is happy i won
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

Tough break with the Cavs game, 1point
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Me on the other hand i set up an account with Bodog after i saw this thread.

And i feel like a sucker but i won my very first bet by betting against my Knicks
embarassed.gif

The fan side of me is pissed they lost, the gambling side of me is happy i won
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom