Online sports betting?

I don't do anything online. Face-to-face smooth transaction. Nothing like papi having a lil "set-up" in the back of the bodega.

Anyways, I'm putting a couple hundred on the OVR 44.5 in this weekend's Super Bowl. Thank me later.

I don't do anything online. Face-to-face smooth transaction. Nothing like papi having a lil "set-up" in the back of the bodega.

Anyways, I'm putting a couple hundred on the OVR 44.5 in this weekend's Super Bowl. Thank me later.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Anyways, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm putting a couple hundred on the OVR 44.5 in this weekend's Super Bowl. Thank me later.[/color]
I don't think it's going over bro
nerd.gif

Anyways, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm putting a couple hundred on the OVR 44.5 in this weekend's Super Bowl. Thank me later.[/color]
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

nerd.gif

Pittsburgh's O-Line is banged up. Mendenhall had a good game couple weeks ago, cause the Jets forgot how to WRAP-UP and tackle. I think, well actually I know...Green Bay's D is much better than the Jets (and I'm a Jets fan). Clay Matthews is on some other stuff right now. So basically for Pitt to have any type of offense, it's going to have to go to the passing game.

Steelers have a good D too, but just because you have 2 good defense's on the field, it doesn't mean the total can't go over. Last 2 games Pitt played (Ravens and Jets, both teams have good defense's) the total has gone over. Another thing, Green Bay and Pitt played late last year, and these 2 teams combined for over 70 points. Both teams have the exact SAME defensive players from last year that played in that game.

nerd.gif

Pittsburgh's O-Line is banged up. Mendenhall had a good game couple weeks ago, cause the Jets forgot how to WRAP-UP and tackle. I think, well actually I know...Green Bay's D is much better than the Jets (and I'm a Jets fan). Clay Matthews is on some other stuff right now. So basically for Pitt to have any type of offense, it's going to have to go to the passing game.

Steelers have a good D too, but just because you have 2 good defense's on the field, it doesn't mean the total can't go over. Last 2 games Pitt played (Ravens and Jets, both teams have good defense's) the total has gone over. Another thing, Green Bay and Pitt played late last year, and these 2 teams combined for over 70 points. Both teams have the exact SAME defensive players from last year that played in that game.

Originally Posted by bb4 86

Well I just placed my first sports bet ever. We'll see how it goes. I bet $50 that the Pacers beat the Cavs by more than 6.5

What site did you use?
roll.gif
i see thirst!

EDIT: you won huh?
embarassed.gif

i lost $300 at Atlantic City couple weeks ago... im done gambling until the summer..

Well I just placed my first sports bet ever. We'll see how it goes. I bet $50 that the Pacers beat the Cavs by more than 6.5

What site did you use?
roll.gif
i see thirst!

EDIT: you won huh?
embarassed.gif

i lost $300 at Atlantic City couple weeks ago... im done gambling until the summer..

Picking who wins a game and picking a winner with the spread are 2 completely different things. IMO....basketball is the worst sport to bet. Followed by football(NFL) then baseball. The only thing I don't like about baseball is paying the odds. College football is actually pretty easy if you know your CFB. To be a successful sports bettor be prepared to do research. Don't expect to just look at the lines and pick winners without studying.

If you can....get a pinnaclesports acct. I would start small like $5-10 bets to see what happens or just make picks but don't bet on them and see how you do.

Picking who wins a game and picking a winner with the spread are 2 completely different things. IMO....basketball is the worst sport to bet. Followed by football(NFL) then baseball. The only thing I don't like about baseball is paying the odds. College football is actually pretty easy if you know your CFB. To be a successful sports bettor be prepared to do research. Don't expect to just look at the lines and pick winners without studying.

If you can....get a pinnaclesports acct. I would start small like $5-10 bets to see what happens or just make picks but don't bet on them and see how you do.

well, i took the L on that Cavs/Pacers game. One more bucket by the pacers and i would have won. but i did put in another small bet and as long as the Bulls win by 3 or more, i at least get back a little. took the L overall though.

well, i took the L on that Cavs/Pacers game. One more bucket by the pacers and i would have won. but i did put in another small bet and as long as the Bulls win by 3 or more, i at least get back a little. took the L overall though.

This is exactly how they want you to think. Always feels like its just one basket away, or one field goal from covering, a run away from winning. Most of the times this is exactly how youre goin to feel after losing a bet.
Im not about to tell you what to do with your money but if its at all possible, dont come down this road.

This is exactly how they want you to think. Always feels like its just one basket away, or one field goal from covering, a run away from winning. Most of the times this is exactly how youre goin to feel after losing a bet.
Im not about to tell you what to do with your money but if its at all possible, dont come down this road.

Tough break with the Cavs game, 1point
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Me on the other hand i set up an account with Bodog after i saw this thread.

And i feel like a sucker but i won my very first bet by betting against my Knicks
embarassed.gif

The fan side of me is pissed they lost, the gambling side of me is happy i won
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
Always bet against your team. Gambling 101
pimp.gif

Tough break with the Cavs game, 1point
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Me on the other hand i set up an account with Bodog after i saw this thread.

And i feel like a sucker but i won my very first bet by betting against my Knicks
embarassed.gif

The fan side of me is pissed they lost, the gambling side of me is happy i won
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
Always bet against your team. Gambling 101
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey13

Picking who wins a game and picking a winner with the spread are 2 completely different things. IMO...[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].basketball is the worst sport to bet.[/color] Followed by football(NFL) then baseball. The only thing I don't like about baseball is paying the odds. College football is actually pretty easy if you know your CFB. To be a successful sports bettor be prepared to do research. Don't expect to just look at the lines and pick winners without studying.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Thank god for beginner's luck? 
nerd.gif
[/color]
laugh.gif

zoerms.jpg

And if the Bulls hold up this lead and win i sweep the board, i started with $100 deposit and spread it against these 4games to test the waters.

Shout out to the thread starter
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is exactly how they want you to think. Always feels like its just one basket away, or one field goal from covering, a run away from winning. Most of the times this is exactly how youre goin to feel after losing a bet.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Im not about to tell you what to do with your money but if its at all possible, dont come down this road.[/color]
You're telling the damn truth. I'm not going to be a hypocrite, yea i just gambled just like he did and even tho i ended up having better luck i can see how so many people get addicted to the rush or that "i was one basket away from doubling my money" feeling 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey13

Picking who wins a game and picking a winner with the spread are 2 completely different things. IMO...[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].basketball is the worst sport to bet.[/color] Followed by football(NFL) then baseball. The only thing I don't like about baseball is paying the odds. College football is actually pretty easy if you know your CFB. To be a successful sports bettor be prepared to do research. Don't expect to just look at the lines and pick winners without studying.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Thank god for beginner's luck? 
nerd.gif
[/color]
laugh.gif

zoerms.jpg

And if the Bulls hold up this lead and win i sweep the board, i started with $100 deposit and spread it against these 4games to test the waters.

Shout out to the thread starter
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is exactly how they want you to think. Always feels like its just one basket away, or one field goal from covering, a run away from winning. Most of the times this is exactly how youre goin to feel after losing a bet.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Im not about to tell you what to do with your money but if its at all possible, dont come down this road.[/color]
You're telling the damn truth. I'm not going to be a hypocrite, yea i just gambled just like he did and even tho i ended up having better luck i can see how so many people get addicted to the rush or that "i was one basket away from doubling my money" feeling 
tired.gif

So I have insider info on a sb prop bet this Sunday. Problem is I don't have Bo dog n they're the only ones offering the bet. What would happen if I deposited 3GS on just a prop bet. Would they be shady afterwards? Suspicous? What can they do?

So I have insider info on a sb prop bet this Sunday. Problem is I don't have Bo dog n they're the only ones offering the bet. What would happen if I deposited 3GS on just a prop bet. Would they be shady afterwards? Suspicous? What can they do?

man if you woulda put all 4 of those teams in a parlay with the same $100 you woulda been looking at at least a G right now lol.

4 out of 4 on the spread, good job bro.

Back
Top Bottom