Only BMW I THOUGHT was hot......X6

Too many maintanice issuse for me. I have had 2 friends that have owned this vehicle and they both said the same thing. It is nice when it is not in the shop, lol.

Originally Posted by andy206

OP posted some
sick.gif
 ones

Yeah he did 
laugh.gif

After seeing that video My opponents has changed quick. I guess I dislike all BMW's now.

I love the look of some X6s.  But as the review proves...car kinda sucks lol.

Nevertheless....it looks cool

that m3 though
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
(in a good way)

I remember typing something like a 1000 word rant on the X6 here a few months ago... I should go find it... the vehicle really bothers and offends me...

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by scshift

Murdered out E92 M3 with BBS FI rims
sick.gif
pimp.gif
ugly rims

Ugly? Those are the best looking aftermarket wheels on the market. Not to mention one of the lightest and most desirable
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

I remember typing something like a 1000 word rant on the X6 here a few months ago... I should go find it... the vehicle really bothers and offends me...

I remember that. I was part of it also
laugh.gif

I'll stick with my 550i.  I think it blows the X6 out of the water.  Frankly, I don't like any BMW other than the 550i or M5.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

The X6 M is the biggest conundrum in the automotive industry.

Big as hell, but only seats 4. Twin turbo V8, but weighs almost 2 and a half tons. Ridiculous ride height, but no cockpit space.

The whole thing is a giant contradiction.

alien.gif
you left out:
- doesn't handle well off-road (see Top Gear review)
- doesn't handle well on-road (see Top Gear review) 
Oh and also that it's ridiculously ugly. Huge on the outside but small on the inside, M badges but no performance? No judgements, but it's like the small guys who go around mean mugging trying to start fights with everyone to prove how tough they are.
you left out
the American public doesn't care,

just something to waste $ on, even H2 hummers sold 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom