Only Count Down Packages worth coppin' are the 3/20 & 11/12

agree with the post started.. only two packs im interested in are the 3/20 and 11/12... as long as they dont butcher the shoes some how..

EDIT: 500th post
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sole Emcee92

I definitely want the Carmines, but the 17's are ugly, I hate the design. I want the hares too, but the 16's are ugly as well.

If I could find someone who would sell me the shoes separately, then yes, they'd be copped.
nerd.gif
i agree, i cant pass though i need at least sell the 17 and 16s for a crack head price. 50 bucks or suttin no joke.

ill copp all xept...

9/14
2/21
8/15 - DEPENDS HOW i feel that month! might just use the money towards the PIPPENS and the PENNYS...

IMO....

the most valuable packs are...

6/17 - cuz of carmines
7/16 - of BOTH.
4/19 - the 4's hopefully if is that OG color
3/20 - 3s

i got the xvi's and split the ix's with a friend but am getting 2/21 6/17 and then go from there

i got the X/XIII. I personally like the Xs i dont see al the hate on them but oh well. The only packs i might also buy XI/XII VI/XVII and maybe III/XX thats itfor me

Lol I only like 1 pair in every package only except for 11/12 I like both. 6>17, 7>16, 5>18, 4>19, etc

Originally Posted by jordunk

speak for yourself
VI/XVII & VII&XVI packs are both must haves IMO... for somebody with 5 pairs of sneakers i would be more open to these packs. *but the III/XX& XI/XII packs are also on my list of CDP... the XVIII/V sounds good, just hope they dont butcher the V

so many dope packs, im looking at 11/12 for sure

16/7 cause of the 16s
20/3 cause you cant go wrong

i dont know if i got enough cheddar for anymore, 4/19s sick too

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Sole Emcee92

I definitely want the Carmines, but the 17's are ugly, I hate the design. I want the hares too, but the 16's are ugly as well.

If I could find someone who would sell me the shoes separately, then yes, they'd be copped.
nerd.gif
i agree, i cant pass though i need at least sell the 17 and 16s for a crack head price. 50 bucks or suttin no joke.
Well, if any of you are a size 9, I will take the 16 off your hands
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DJ236

As much as people hate on what's going on with the packages (which most of it is well deserved regarding quality, price, colorways, Nike Air, etc.) no one can deny that there is major HEAT coming out. I already copped the X/XIII and am looking forward to getting the VI/XVII, VII/XVI, III/XX, and XI/XII packs...

agreed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

to each thier own, im coppin ALL the CD packs
cosign Along with the 2 packs mentioned, I want the 7 & 16 pack. I'm also looking to get the pack that has the 4 & 5's since those weremy first Jordans. Everybody has their own preferences when it comes to Jordans.

yeah, kind of agree w/ the OP. i'll prolly only grab the :

3/20
11/12

possibly the 4/19.

That's about it.

'nuff with this pack crap JB.

soleemcee is only half right. 3 pac is only cdp worth the price of admission. jays 2, and 8-22 are all trash, junk, whack however u put it they're ALL morethan disposable.

i and iii-xx3 however are those shoes man!!!!!

still, carmines, hares, bred iv, and 23 red v's are not the hottest colors in those models so easy pass (v pack got me thinkin twice tho lol)

black v's 1st jays back in 1st grade/ cant nobody say nothing/ GOAT shoe introduced to man / gonna get in2 sumthin/ it's 70's OG '05 greensuede bean halfshells/ flyest Nikes? Tie; Lions' franchise and forces, mids must die/ and the top j is black wrapped w/ cement stripes.

nah ur crazy man a couple of the packs are fire but i only want the 7/16 both shoes are insane i love em both
but for most packs i'm just waiting to find a couple shoes that are in the pack sold seperately on ebay
the 11/12 would have been copped if they did put in the space jams i love every 11 but i had my heart set out on them damn things and i like the hares morethen the bred 11s
and if i was gonna get a pair of 12's i'd rather get og's off ebay for cheaper same thing with the 20's
most of the shoes can be found as ogs for cheaper but if you wanna spend the money on the packs...be my guest

just saying

tired.gif
IM COPPING ALL THE PACKS, THE 10/13 WAS A GREAT PACK AND I LOVE THEM,LOVE THE 9 AND THE NEW LOOK ON THE 14S, CAINT WAIT FOR THE 2/21 THOSE 2S ARE FIRE AND THE 21S ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE JORDANS! THEN LOOK ANT THE 6/17 HOW COULDU NOT COP AND THE 7/16 ALL PACKS ARE FIRE AND WILL BE COPPED!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom