oo Official Niketalk HOLIDAY BEARD Thread oo ...Update : FINAL PICS

Can anybody tell me step by step instructions on how to use a straight blade?

Its gonna be my first time...don't wanna cut myself
laugh.gif
grin.gif

the few filipinos i know have little to no facial hair (same with asians)
so ya thats some good stuff flipnotize nh

thanks..yeah true i maybe only know of 1 other filipino (family and the hundreds in the area) that can grow a semi-full beard.

starting to notice light brown & blond hairs all over my beard too, weird.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

laugh.gif
grin.gif
you're bound to get a few cuts its all part of the learning process
happy.gif
just try to keep the damage to a minimum and use neosporin as soon as youget cut thats how i learned

happy new years to my fellow bearded brothers may the new year bring you a stronger and darker looking beard and for those struggling to grow one may yourpatches finally be fully covered.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by 23kidd

laugh.gif
grin.gif
you're bound to get a few cuts its all part of the learning process
happy.gif
just try to keep the damage to a minimum and use neosporin as soon as you get cut thats how i learned

happy new years to my fellow bearded brothers may the new year bring you a stronger and darker looking beard and for those struggling to grow one may your patches finally be fully covered.
hahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man im going to the shop tomorrow and I was thinking of going with a goatee but this thread making me wanna keep my beard.
ohwell.gif

that dude and 206
pimp.gif

Figure I'd post some current pics.

nxny1j.jpg

2eckj69.jpg

Eye boogers & regular boogers I didn't want to put you guys through in the second picture.

man im still growing mine, i wish i knew how to make it neater. the hair in my laughline area wont grow, how do I get it to grow there

i know holiday is over but i f'd up, shaved before xmas to regrow it.

now im about 2 1/2- 3 weeks in, word to patchy
mad.gif
embarassed.gif

2w54jyd.jpg

my sis gave me andis for xmas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn I'd give my left nut for some of the beards in here. 206 especially. I consider myself a beard dude at heart, but my stuff grows out patchier thanfront lawns in the ghetto. Straight Delonte West status. lil bit here, lil bit there. You get the idea.

Originally Posted by rocman23

man im still growing mine, i wish i knew how to make it neater. the hair in my laughline area wont grow, how do I get it to grow there

roll.gif
roll.gif

Excuse me?

But either way, you gotta just wait it out. I had spots that wouldnt connect at one point. Are you getting no hair growth? Or just very little? Because if itis a little what I used to do was not shave for a week or 2 (my hair grows fast you may have to wait a little longer depending) and then go to the barber. Ifthey are good they should atleast be able to pull something out of it to give the appearance that you have something there.

But if you got no hair then you kinda SOL. If your young dont worry about it, youve got time for it to grow in. If not you may have to just think of differentstyles for your facial hair. Or try Rogain on your face. Some ppl say it works, if it were me I wouldnt try it, but if your desperate I guess it couldnt hurt.

Back
Top Bottom