oo Official Niketalk HOLIDAY BEARD Thread oo ...Update : FINAL PICS

You guys are cheating, lining yourselves up and what not. No line-ups/ haircuts ftw in the winter. I'm going for the bear look.

im cheating since im not growing one out right now

but this is how i usually rock a beard

htifph.jpg

b8mu4w.jpg

I'm still going "strong" but it's not amounting to much.

I have the mustache and goatee but it's about a half inch from connecting. And I'm not getting #%#$ coming in on the sides except around my jaw.

I'll keep the good fight for a little while longer, at least til I head back up for school
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by And I Love It

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I have really dark brown hair, but my chin has a mix of browns and a few reddish hairs in there.

You cant tell in person, but in pictures it looks really exaggerated.

Damn. I have blond hair and I grew out my beard and it was dark brown and red. Like what?
laugh.gif

I'm black and I have blond hairs growing in.

yo i grow a beard all year long i dont edge it up even it out none of that i just let it go wild i cut it every two or three months then start the process allover. I started doing this in 2001 due to the fact that i got shot and couldnt walk so for about a year and a half i had a big fro and extra thick beard i havea picture but damn i cant post tht, the only reason i cut it then was cuz my mom tricked me she said go to the store with her and she took me to thebarbershop.

Its an oldie of sorts from back in may, but it is exactly what I have going on at the moment.

You guys are cheating, lining yourselves up and what not. No line-ups/ haircuts ftw in the winter. I'm going for the bear look.

I'm rockin' the bear look right now,
laugh.gif
. Although, I have aformal Christmas party to attend tonight so I might have to trim it down a bit.
frown.gif
tired.gif

I had been rocking the beard for the past 3-4 months or so (of course trimming), but I $%%$%% up shaving today....no more beard
smh.gif

I'll have it back by Sat...

Back
Top Bottom