open sketch thread

not really, i probably should do more of those though they can be fun to do but i never really could get into doing them...can be helpful though.

these are done around 45 min =/-15 min, no erasing, looking at a pic and drawing...just to practice looking at things, it is relaxing to me...

Quote:
I h8 that w/ a passion..

hate is a strong word...

but co-signed! hahaha!!! it is help sometime to loosen up...
No idea is original...It is never what you do, but how it is done

That "early mj" sketch is well done, .... HOWEVER you mentioned not leaving enough room on the page to get thoe whole shoe, but you failed to comment on the actual shoes themselves. WHAT ARE THOSE, AND WHY DID YOU PUT THEM ON MIKE's FEET???? It looks like mike is wearing some low top canvas slip on grandpa shoe. I gotta say if your going to do a sketch of MJ a key ingredient would be depicting the Air Jordans that so rightfully belong on his feet.

but that's just my opinion, and this is just my post,

end
Ro22sS

definitely should have put a lil' more effort in there...they are poorly done aj1 lows

Man, because of the headband, I thought it was VC with the Raps instead of LBJ. Or it might be the fact that I've been watching "RaptorsTV landmark series" too much lately...

I'll post some drawings as soon as I get the internet back at my place.

Where are you at Tokes? Read somewhere you graduated... Are you working/freelancing?
-T

Wanted (10): The Kobe (playoffs), Nike Zoom 2k3 (any white based colorway)

Ive been back at my desk for awhile now..so dont think Im slackin... :lol:
laugh.gif

Neway..here's somethin I sketched out while Im browsin nt..like I usually do:

49hc4rp.jpg

:lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
Ill have some new "polished" stuff up soon..Honestly, I just had to bump the thread...
[/center]

Quote:
Where are you at Tokes? Read somewhere you graduated... Are you working/freelancing?

yep, done with school!!!....

unfortunately, no j.o.b. yet...though i guess technically i am a "professional" (hahaha), i have done some freelance (not shoes though). so yeah, i am officially a bum...

hahaha, so the copywrite whats up now, huh iye2?

Tokes- You seem like a high class bum atleast...I havnt see many on the streets that have access to a computer ha...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Quote:
hahaha, so the copywrite whats up now, huh iye2?

lol, seriously, its not worth jackin, but i'll have something new up soon..but good luck w/ the job search..
[/center]

^thanks, i most definitely need it...

Quote:
You seem like a high class bum atleast...I havnt see many on the streets that have access to a computer ha

maybe you just have not been looking hard enough? they're around...

...lurking...

...e-panhandling and ordering cardboard in bulk...(ouch!!! that was a bad joke)

on the serious tip (not to make light of the less fortunate), i am strrraight slouching...slowing breaking out it...

i think...

good stuff...I like the markers, its refreshing to see every now and again.
[/center]

^Nice...That right arm looks a little funny..Looks too thing, esp the forearm...

insomniac bump

4dmibrc.jpg

Sketches are lookin good Tokes....

Speaking of And 1(3), the stuff they've been putting out lately has been pretty hot. I felt inspired to design an And 1 shoe. It's pretty rough, but hopefully more to come...

Strap can be moved from forefoot to ankle depending on player's preference on ankle support/lateral support.

33ug7c6.jpg

nice!!!

Quote:
Speaking of And 1(3), the stuff they've been putting out lately has been pretty hot.

that is whats up! they seem to have an energetic vibe to them right now, hopefully it bring new life & competition to industry as a whole (word to jt). i am kind of heated that i can not find the edge's in my area...

ak- Wierd I just dished out an And1 shoe alos yesterday...When I finished the other views I'll throw em up...

Tokes- Finishline.com has the Black/White Red Edge's sz 8-13 for 39.98. Pretty good deal if you ask me...

Arff- Cool, post em on up when you're done...

Quote:
Tokes- Finishline.com has the Black/White Red Edge's sz 8-13 for 39.98. Pretty good deal if you ask me...

no doubt, but i need to have it in my hands, and try em' on oespecially in the case of a shoe i have never owned, before i cop...

spazed out on the face a lil' bit...

2ptnpj5.jpg

Tokes real nice job!! Lots of talent man! The LeBron seems a bit skinny to my eye though. NIce marker sketches, the first is real nice, the secound ones outsole is a bit off. Heres a concept I worked up for this monthsKG theme, freestyle. A bit about it,the word Freestyle comes from swimming. So I did a shoe for Michael Phelps. Its NIke , featuring Free technology, encapsulated air in the heeel. Strap for the forefoot. Lightweight and comfortable. It was inspired by his new Escalade, sharks, waves and a bit by Omega watches which he is a spokesperson for. Let me know what yall think please criticise!
30vdwkk.jpg

No bird soars to high as long as it soars with its own wings.

Back
Top Bottom