open sketch thread

Early Rough sketch of Up-coming Jordan Painting. It's tilted.

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

^^Well other then Jordan lookin like an alien, cant wait to see the painting.
RIP Mike Szabo aka my Godfather.

KOshamenkov, man those are tight. The designs are a bit boxy for my taste, if you know what I mean. Did you do those with only markers? The shading is sick! YOu in university?

I mostly use prismacolor indigo blue pencils and markers. Still working on finding my unique sketch style. I'm a student at SCAD, Savannah College of Art and Design and major in product design.

Good stuff, Kosh!!

I haven't posted anything in this thread in a while. Here's an ancient ZK2 sketch I found under a pile of papers.....
4uurwvt.jpg

Yo thanks dude!

TheBrandWith3Stripes: Good start. It looks like you're trying to do something different, which is cool. Work on your proportions next time, though. You can always trace over a picture of a shoe to get the proportions down, it makes the whole design look a whole lot better!

Yeah I'll agree on that, cool feel to it! Kosh, where's that college at? Savannah? Never heard of it.

Well, I guessed that but didnt know it was in GA=Georgia, or am I off?

yo ak47 that zk2 rendering has the outsole that almost looks like the real one. nice prediction i guess :tongue:
tongue.gif

sig is overrated. At least until i come up with something good

Well, I actually did it once the rumor of the ZK2 being a considered shoe was already out....but it still looks closer than I would've expected.

so, continuing on the Gundam i did earlier, drew a real one this time, Wing.

4mwl1g7.jpg
TeamMUFC
|| RONALDO || ROONEY || PARK ||
BACK WHERE IT BELONGS
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

Nice sketch! I'll be posin some stuff later just my internet is so slow itll take forever to upload pics....

Here are some sketches,first off inspired by Guccis ready to wear collection from last fall. Looking at it I'm seein on some of the sketches the shape aint right, but any feedback would be cool.
6h2qlg1.jpg

Secound off a some sketches, I got ideas from my new Philip watch.
4zco8jb.jpg

Stick with sketching, its much more important to know how to sketch then use PS, no disrespct but photoshop ruined those renderings,. Cool ideas, the shape needs a bit of work here and there.

I know this, pretty cause IM not much better at photoshop and its usually what I see on my works.

Back
Top Bottom