open sketch thread

A new piece of work, some coments?
dzifid.jpg

Nocomment: DK is right, your arch is a bit long and moves too far forward into the forefoot. I think you need to build up the wall of your toe bumper just abit as well. Then you'll be golden. Way to keep at it! Just FYI, when I am designing, I will usually do anywhere from 20-30 redraws. Getting it rightrequires patience. So don't feel bad if you are drawing it for a third time or whatever. That's how it works
wink.gif
-TH

Another daily sketch practice with the tablet...

attempt number 3

2zxuonq.jpg

Didn't focus as much on the details, just more-so lines...

whoa, that is pretty serious! the cage was a good idea and the outsole and midsole are very nicely rendered. i dont know if i'm feeling the gold pod in theforefoot, but it works

Beautiful rendering Archie! What you did with PS , hands down, nits nice! As for the design, the swoosh kinda bothers me how its deformed. And maybe the shoespeaks for itself, doesnt need a swoosh slapped on. Cool stuff otherwise.

Big improved on the shape.

What do you use to color?

I've been using these ChartPak markers to color lately. I LOVE em. Way more than prismas.

Johnny: The shape has improved, but you need to work on getting the features on the upper to be applied realistically. I'm gonna throw up a sketch for in aminute to show you what I mean.

Sorry if I come off pissy, but I think you're really close and want to help you improve.

fdsu44.jpg

the proportions on this are not great, but i just wanted to point out a few things that could help you improve.

ak47 your designs are fire! ive been thinking of posting my own. maybe i will, in the next few days

No, no hate thanks for the tips bro, I appreciate it! I see, maybe I'll rework it, or just consider these little things on other shoes. Thanks again!

hey fernandes11

great work! i'm guessing you love cars, lol

great translations, great renderings too, sleek, low profile but with a statement!

slap on a jumpman logo on that thing!

Back
Top Bottom