open sketch thread

JonnyGQ: I can see a little bit of a resemblace...but not much. Any other comments?
Nike_Air_Hyperflight-arton350-240x240.jpg

stetz23: Those are some REALLY nice drawings, what kind of pencil did you use for the 2pac one?

celts, i just used a regular #2 pencil man, was up late one night, got smoked out and was listening to some pac and went to work...

needless to say, my hands had graphite all over them by the end of it, i should take'a better pic, that was taken with my phone, the shading is a lot more impressive with a dig. camera i'm sure...

Here's something I did awhile back, that I think Im gonna revisit again for fun and try to change the upper. Its basically a racing flat, with thinned out shox in certain places to add a little bounce to the shoe, but at the same time keeping the shoe very light.

29oqwrr.jpg

^ Do you have a gallery of your work?

I'm trying to line up some future Focus:Artists for SC...
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.

Arch- Thats just sick..Awsome idea and execution....
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

archeever-thats incredible...so well thought out and well designed. i would run in those for sure...

********- ive seen you around and like reading what you got 2 say...how are you affiliated with sc? im pretty new around here..

Wow, that outsole is outa this world!
No bird soars to high as long as it soars with its own wings.

Yeah nice job proportion aint that bad....cool idea, keep it up!

Archeever do you work for a brand or have you yet? I have seen you on NT for a long time, and you have posted some incredible stuff.

I think you even stopped posting for a while too and started again...you should def. be workin for someone.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

As of now, I'm not working for anyone. Although thats not surprising considering I have no experience. I've been contacted by a few, but apparently my lack of experience hurts. That's my fault, so I can't complain. But I'm taking a break and just building a better portfolio before I start the hunt again in the summer. Thanks for the compliments guys.

I'm just trying to come up. LMK what you think, I know it needs work, and more angles, and a better PS done. But I can only do what time permits. Ireally have not idea what I am doing I just have love for it. Also if someone could size this down to proper size requirements for KG (1st time entry) i would realy appreaciate it.I have been having trouble with that, < showing my noob,lol
Thats wussup
Joerdan23~King of TN
TEAM TN
Doing our thing in the worst state for collecting since 2002!!!​

Archeever, you just get out of college? Joerdan, thats actually pretty nice, simple and clean I can actually see those as somethin maybe Steve Nash would rock! Keep it up, I'm not that good with PC's so sorry but cant help.

This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK-J

NIce sketches I really like the ones of the LeBRon4

Quote:
As of now, I'm not working for anyone. Although thats not surprising considering I have no experience. I've been contacted by a few, but apparently my lack of experience hurts. That's my fault, so I can't complain. But I'm taking a break and just building a better portfolio before I start the hunt again in the summer.
4csdoae.jpg

had to bust out the markers for the last one, it been a while...
No idea is original...It is never what you do, but how it is done

great job as always tokes.
-------------------------

<-- chris cole MONSTER tre flip

these "" in the dark, baby i just shine; i do it from the heart, homie they just rhyme.

^Thanks!

Tokes, Clean stuff as usual. Are you still using a tablet PC? How is it holding up? I was thinking of getting one, because I need a laptop soon for school anyways, but a good tablet pc that would be able to run 3d software is still pretty expensive.

Sketches done in class with a black pen

Sketch I did a few months ago after watching Gundam Endless Waltz (sick) done in regular HB pencil

-T

Wanted (10): The Kobe (playoffs), Nike Zoom 2k3 (any white based colorway)

Nice sketches Creativit! Tokes I like the one on the bottom. Nice stuff!

Quote:
Tokes, Clean stuff as usual. Are you still using a tablet PC? How is it holding up? I was thinking of getting one, because I need a laptop soon for school anyways, but a good tablet pc that would be able to run 3d software is still pretty expensive.

do it...
4c28buq.jpg

great drawing btw!
No idea is original...It is never what you do, but how it is done

Back
Top Bottom