open sketch thread

heres my new one... the zoom edge: articulated phylon midsole, encapsulated zoom in the forefoot, poron in the heel, external heelcounter, midfoot stabilitychassis, multi directional herringbone outsole, patent medial toe, lateral mesh panel and medial perforated leather.

wv7ccg.jpg

lateral (outer side, little toe side)

5d56cp.jpg

Medial (inner)

heY thanks! iam gonna post some pics of these shoes in live. and yeah the irridecent ones. love those kgs! one of the best and1's ever!
with the edge, what i was thinking is patent leather i is think kinda tougher so it would be suited to counteract toe drag. btw i conceptualized those w/in theprice range of the sharkley's and kd1's so a Bang for your buck shoe.

2ljsvfp.png

Just messing around with the tablet today.

Getting looooose. I'm rusty since school started.

The hardest year of HS has me busy
frown.gif

Roach:

I'm looking at your recent render, and I see a lot of random edges.

Try to make the lines more streamlined, make em flow.

I see one or two sharp edges, and then a few softer edges, and then some curves.

Sharp lines make the sneaker look slower usually. Curves can help the sneaker look sleek and quick.

Just trying to help ya...

Thanx for the comments guys. ill try to improve on what you guys said, no prob donkey, any type of advice is welcome, i can only improve on what u guysobserved right? hahaha. about the booty though, i was trying to make a big heel counter to make the foot secure, but i kinda went over board.
laugh.gif
what else did you observe, iam first to admit that when i look at my designs ioften don't see the small details.
thanx again guys, ill try to improve my designs.

I posted for the first time in this thread about a month ago ( 30 Pages Ago ). I got some feedback to work on the shape of the shoe, and have tried to do soalthough time has been tight since school started. I've now been drawing and designing for about two months. Please give me some feedback.

Nike Dunk SB High Unfutura
30f15fe2efce5388a1e121f98e72c7361f40f55.jpg

Zoom BB Model
ecf35898eec3e8cec90255b18fc2061eff41999.jpg

flight, those are pretty hot. nice hightlights on the midsole and swoosh. not sure if that ankle piece would work tho

Huarache is nice. I'm liking the midsole a lot.

Shoelad, how old are you. STudy your shoes, sketch em. Look at designs here, marker rendering, try to add some plastical feel to the shoes, with darker andlighter areas. Sketch, sketch and sketch some more.

I'm 15. Thanks for the advice. Yea, I've been trying to rework the shape like you told me before, those probably weren't the best examples though.

Back
Top Bottom