Opening Art Gallery in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY - Want to support NT artists

Sorry ops if this is in the wrong thread but honestly never even came into this thread before and thought it would be helpful for some of the NT artists in here.
Myself and two partners secured a lease today for a great property in Williamsburg. It's always been this passion project of mine just was never able to.

We are very excited about this and reached out to many artists for group themed shows. I posted about this in the general section too just about it all happening but maybe thought it would be a good idea to repost here to see if any of you would be interested in possibly contributing? Would love to support some members here who think their work is sort of in line with the themes we plan on doing (mainly pop culture based). Not to mention that each show, a specific charity relating to the theme or close to it will be incorporated and taken out of the gallery's portion.

Here to answer any question you may have. You could post in here if youd like or maybe msg me too.

Joe

yeah, Flawless you killed that piece! excellent work

xxxoverridexxx- good luck with your venture. I'm out in Cali otherwise I'd love to be a part. Gallery shows are always so much fun

Thanks guys, c4 how's your career going? Last I heard you were doing some big things!

Back
Top Bottom