operation niketalk clean up thread.... how to make it better

Originally Posted by Hugo

wow dude, i can truly say, you are MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think he is more then mad. He is costa rican I bet
roll.gif
roll.gif
WC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the general section is the %#%+*$* magnolia projects of niketalk
smh.gif

choppasuits every where
tired.gif

Originally Posted by therainycity206

Ironically some of the board probably thinks you getting banned would help your own cause
laugh.gif

It would. Ban this troll, Admins.

Originally Posted by Kakashi

the general section is the %#%+*$* magnolia projects of niketalk
smh.gif

choppasuits every where
tired.gif
I see what your saying, but if you don't like it, then move on. No need to make a thread about it. Funny you just get a screen name approved,post threads about wishing you were white, and now you trying to clean up NT?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
You take a mad L here kid.

Nobody is making you go here. There's plenty of other of forums out there if you got a problem with NT.

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

Niketalk is a reflection of society. I don't think cleaning it up is possible.

really don't you picture dirty teens with baggy pants down to their ankles like it's 2002, crunchy cheeto powder on the tips of their fingers while

gripping their sidekick 2? dirty air force ones and a busted 59/50 fitted cap?

i don't see an "eilite" society of young minds in college trying to better their future, i see a thousand dirty low-life
laugh.gif
pretending they have "swag"

or their "hip" and "cool"...putting down others that try to share REAL LIFE experiences. they mess it up and scare away the users thatactually

have some resources to promote niketalk like, wale, rock-deep, ben-baller..etc.

really, this is getting rediculous.

every post in here is 60% garbage, there's a post of a kid who obviously set up a half dozen facebook and myspace pages

just to pretend he's talking to someone's girl? this thread goes on for thirty plus pages and it's not consider "trolling", oh it's ok

as long it happens outside of niketalk. but i posted a thread and planned on posting actual pics of me and her and it gets locked after

eight replies?
smh.gif

then you have these females that are obviously dudes
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
, pretending to be female users. yet they never post pictures, videos

nor myspace/facebook pages showing their interest in niketalk. let alone invite more female friends to join.
their characteristics just scream

15 year old adolescent male
indifferent.gif

may i add the annoying teenagers? you anything other one sentence replies or stonface emoticons and it's "cool story bro".

i've posted normal events like going to work, going to the gym, and buying my friends some rounds of beer on a pre-paid debit card

and kids are calling ducktales like i've made billion dollar playboy extravagant claims.

people! it's a message board, a forum...a community of users (that hopefully lead productive lives outside of the internet).

your posts are supposed to be at least 10 to 20 lines why the $%%# do you need cliff notes on 2 $+@%+$@ paragraphs?

some of you guys say that you're in college? well if you go to a decent facility i know your brain is trained to speed read 4 to 5 pages

double spaced in maybe 5 minutes.

i know as soon as this is posted i'm gonna be bombarded with stonefaces and comments from some doofy teenager that probably dropped out

of middle school and the only thing he's done since 8:30am was make some economy brand pop-tarts with large amounts of frosting on top, log

onto niketalk and take periodic breaks to play with himself until is raw and his tailbone hurts from sitting all day in a chair that smells like socks and

water buffalo vagina...that has a cam'ron themed username or some polar opposite of himself name like "shredded parmesan divincci" or "air jordan

dinero".

i never saw so many user claim to be "real" but take part is adolescent middle school antics, even though some of you are like thirty and married

with children.

lets make a community that actually has some type of integrity on a consistent basis with meaningful posts and user that can carry a discussion

with means other than "cool story bro" or one lined responses. sneaker collecting has dwendled the last couple of years and i doubt after 2010 it can

be niketalk's flag ship attraction...hell look at the showcase forum. less and less nikes.

right on man

You're really on your way to cleaning up Niketalk... no better way to get supporters than to call everyone "dirty low lifes"

Just chill out for a bit... don't make dumb threads for awhile, and just accept NT for what it is currently. A lot of dumb topics, people desperate for"lulz", and trolls who are just bored and want to stir things up. However you just have to read between the crap that's here sometimes and seethe good threads with informative posts, funny comments and stories, and there are plenty of helpful and real people on here.

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

Niketalk is a reflection of society. I don't think cleaning it up is possible.

really don't you picture dirty teens with baggy pants down to their ankles like it's 2002, crunchy cheeto powder on the tips of their fingers while

gripping their sidekick 2? dirty air force ones and a busted 59/50 fitted cap?

i don't see an "eilite" society of young minds in college trying to better their future, i see a thousand dirty low-life
laugh.gif
pretending they have "swag"

or their "hip" and "cool"...putting down others that try to share REAL LIFE experiences. they mess it up and scare away the users that actually

have some resources to promote niketalk like, wale, rock-deep, ben-baller..etc.

First of all, if you're gonna insult everyone on here like that, you're not welcome. Second of all, nobody scared off Rock Deep.

Stop being a fool and stereotyping everyone, infact, this might be the 2nd time you've stereotyped, You somewhat did in that "DJ'd a Private AdultParty" thread

Back
Top Bottom