operation niketalk clean up thread.... how to make it better

you might of just gotten yourself the thread you wished for, one with a million and one "stoneface" replies that reaches 300 pages...if it bothersyou that much just dont go into the thread....SIMPLE.

tired.gif
goodnight, i'll leave you this....

219qkh0.jpg

Originally Posted by GTEK

Your true colors are showing fam.....cover yourself.

smh.gif
you were actually on my short list of intellegent nt'ers, for real.

general johnson, king crux, and a few others that actually CONTRIBUTE...

Originally Posted by Kakashi

water buffalo vagina...that has a cam'ron themed username or some polar opposite of himself name like "shredded parmesan divincci" or "air jordan

dinero".
2822xe9.jpg

RESULTS

awrwvm.jpg

smh.gif

It's stuff like that which causes people to show animosity towards you, condescending posts saying only a few NTers are intelligent.

Simply because some disagree with this post, or others you may have had, makes them low lifes or dumb? Don't see what you only want to see, there'sPLENTY of intelligent and respectful people on this board, capable of having legitimate discussions.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Why don't you use that Rush card to pay someone to give a damn.

laugh.gif
But OP this isn't the right time to make a thread like this. You might eff around and get a posting limit.

smh.gif

What do YOU contribute besides wasted bandwith, and the swag of a an 18th century peasant?

If you REALLY wanted to cleanse NT, you should start with yourself. do I get tired of the immaturity, and blind bashing of women on here? Sure, but you dealwith it, or you move on. If NT matters to you that much have a post with ideas, not just "All of NT is lame with the exception of 5 cats" you comingoff as mad condescending when you have done little to distance yourself from the muck. Do you broseph, but I can call it from interwebz that you try too hard.

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

Niketalk is a reflection of society. I don't think cleaning it up is possible.

really don't you picture dirty teens with baggy pants down to their ankles like it's 2002, crunchy cheeto powder on the tips of their fingers while

gripping their sidekick 2? dirty air force ones and a busted 59/50 fitted cap?

i don't see an "eilite" society of young minds in college trying to better their future, i see a thousand dirty low-life
laugh.gif
pretending they have "swag"

or their "hip" and "cool"...putting down others that try to share REAL LIFE experiences. they mess it up and scare away the users that actually

have some resources to promote niketalk like, wale, rock-deep, ben-baller..etc.
I agree with what you're saying, but two things. You sound mad and are part of the problem, I've seen you start way to many threadsrecently, nobody cares about every little thing on your mind. It can be a great story, but Nt'ers don't care, society doesn't care.

Second, you're going about fixing this problem the wrong way, you have the knowledge, but you need to learn how to be a better people person. I don'tknow you, but I like how you think and you're smart, but you're personality isn't doing it man, you need to fix the way you talk to people, I thinkyou'd be a happier person.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

Niketalk is a reflection of society. I don't think cleaning it up is possible.

really don't you picture dirty teens with baggy pants down to their ankles like it's 2002, crunchy cheeto powder on the tips of their fingers while

gripping their sidekick 2? dirty air force ones and a busted 59/50 fitted cap?

i don't see an "eilite" society of young minds in college trying to better their future, i see a thousand dirty low-life
laugh.gif
pretending they have "swag"

or their "hip" and "cool"...putting down others that try to share REAL LIFE experiences. they mess it up and scare away the users that actually

have some resources to promote niketalk like, wale, rock-deep, ben-baller..etc.
I agree with what you're saying, but two things. You sound mad and are part of the problem, I've seen you start way to many threads recently, nobody cares about every little thing on your mind. It can be a great story, but Nt'ers don't care, society doesn't care.

Second, you're going about fixing this problem the wrong way, you have the knowledge, but you need to learn how to be a better people person. I don't know you, but I like how you think and you're smart, but you're personality isn't doing it man, you need to fix the way you talk to people, I think you'd be a happier person.
qft

Ease up a little bit OP. You'll never get a positive response from anyone (never mind NT) by being condescending. Ignore the bs, and look for/startmeaningful posts.

Whether you know it or not, you're part of the many vicious cycles that NT goes through...

so basically what i should do is just post....

"cool story bro"

"execute the perfect gif"

laugh.gif

or

indifferent.gif

and basically be a herb for more "likable" posters?

mmmm...great.

oh, an pretend that the ladies on here aren't suspect and make me uncomfortable

get the #@@@ outtahere
indifferent.gif

so basically what i should do is just post....
"cool story bro"
"execute the perfect gif"

laugh.gif

or
indifferent.gif

and basically be a herb for more "likable" posters?
mmmm...great.
oh, an pretend that the ladies on here aren't suspect and make me uncomfortable
indifferent.gif

vy5zkh.gif

You already are a herb.
If you're made uncomfortable by women on the internet, I can only assume your "girlfriend" is fake.
And excuse the perfect .gif execution, because your story was in fact cool, bro.

Back
Top Bottom