Opinions on the Jordan Columbia XI

The Columbia's are one of the illest. I remember Will Smith wore a pair on the last episode of the Fresh Prince.

My OG's should be waiting on me when i get home...cant wait to finally own a pair of the dopest.

The columbias are fresh. Probably the most underrated XI. Personally my 2nd favorite behind the cool greys. U cant go wrong with those. Get what you likethough

i love da columbia's their one of my favorite Jay's of all-time but da retros i don't like because of da clear soles gimme dem 96 all-star'swit da ice blue soles but yea dey do have a problem wit da patent leather turning yellow & their is no cure 4 it
simply beautiful
eek.gif
happy.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif

d3f253aec56b0539366a5b58438badad85f9b11.pjpg

retro's wack 2 plain IMO
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

6a22589eb86fa5c53a9a335f5c893d5ea290ba4.pjpg

The columbias are in the category of kicks that no one really was too crazy about when they came out, but now all these years later people are swearing thatthey're the hottest thing since cooked food.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's funny how that blue tinted sole didn't excite people back in '96. But when JB retroedthem without the blue tint, thats' when people started jockin' it.[/color]

when the first XIs dropped, i thouht they were the ugliest jordans ever. the columbias changed all that. i loved my ogs. i've owned every color exceptfor the space jams, but the columbias are still the nicest imo.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Cop what you like. You spend your own, hard earned cash. Don't worry about what others think on your choices.

Personally, Columbias are ok. ALL other colorways are better.
I agree, nicely said

One of my all times. Only thing is that no matter what, wear 'em or not they won't look like they did at first, I mean no shoe duz but these r mad hardto maintain, both the upper and the soles yellow over time. I've been thru 2 pair already and would luv to have them again, but I wouldn't pay an armand a leg for them on ebay, you'd be better off buyin 'em the next time they retro......... cross your fingers.

Thanks guys, really appreciate the input. Now i'm set to rock my Columbias...once they come in the mail that is can't wait

It's an incredibly fragile shoe, being that it's original appearance degrades significantly overtime. That being said, at it's freshest, thecolumbia's are the freshest.

I thimk you should get which ever ones you want. Everyone has their likes and dislikes, personally i think any 11 is good.

Columbia CW is IMO the most underrated CW in the line of the XI. Def. a clean shoe and yes i would suggest you get it

my 11 rankings:

OG columbias > concords > space jams > black/red > cool grey > retro columbias

High top:

Space Jam>>>Columbia>>>Cool Gray>>>Bred

Low Tops PL:

Columbia blue>>>varsity red>>>silver>>>Zen>>>Snakeskin blue>>>citrus>>>pink>>>snakeskin pink...

random lol

Back
Top Bottom