Orange Bowl: Ga Tech vs Iowa "AY BAY-BAY!!!!"

roll.gif

Gratz to Ferentz, well coached game.
pimp.gif

That sorta made up for the pounding Brad Banks took 7 years ago lol.

it's all good dan.

put Nesbitt on D.

i saw none of the game, but Jaybo needs to get on the field SOME HOW

I just noticed... in every BCS game the lower ranked team has won. RIP Bama.

props for Paul Johnson for taking mediocre talent to a BCS game with the triple-option, but i don't see them winning a big game anytime soon.

btw, does anybody remember that white boy on Iowa who cooked Texas a couple years back? what happened to that dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

props for Paul Johnson for taking mediocre talent to a BCS game with the triple-option, but i don't see them winning a big game anytime soon.

btw, does anybody remember that white boy on Iowa who cooked Texas a couple years back? what happened to that dude
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sheer comedy.

White dude name was Brodell... he was roastin Aaron Ross. had him in the spin cycle, washed him up. threw him on the rotissierie and then roasted himREPEATEDLY.

and yet another boring, poorly played, uneventful college football game ... how you run an offense that is one dimensional and expect to be great? and whatseven more telling about the state of college football, THAT GARBAGE GOT 11 WINS THIS YEAR LMAO ...

this ##%!$ was 2-9 with 12 yards ... ... ... i cant get over that *$#@ ... pure comedy ...

IMO for the triple option to work in a bowl game setting where teams have weeks to prepare for it is you've got to have some semblance of a passing game.Iowa basically had 9 men in the box the entire game. I don't care how well you execute your option offense, you ain't beating a nine man front veryoften...especially one pressing the gaps and playing as disciplined as Iowa was last night.

Nesbit could run the option in his sleep he needs to really work on his passing accuracy in the offseason. If dude became a really capable passer Tech would behard to stop on offense.

Back
Top Bottom