Orange Bowl: Ga Tech vs Iowa "AY BAY-BAY!!!!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tech gonna come out wit trick plays, reverses, double passes. throw back to the QB all kinda $$#$.

Legggoooo Paul.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Tech gonna come out wit trick plays, reverses, double passes. throw back to the QB all kinda $$#$.

Legggoooo Pau
Johnson got no balls right now.

This #$%!##!%!+!%* kicking field goals. Why are you running the rock on 3rd and longer there if you aren't going to go for it on 4th down. This !++% isretarded.

Why the !#@% did this dude think GT was was gonna put the punting unit on the field?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

ANOTHER missed FG.
roll.gif
alien.gif

At this rate with these #@$+@!+!%*$%# play-callers I'm never going to get to buy my Kobes and I won't be able to pay rent.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

cmon mannn iowa been holdin every damn play
I know right! I swear some teams just get away with holding all the time and that's why their O-lines are so good
laugh.gif

Anyone else see the dude release WIDE OPEN down the middle of the field on that pass play to Dwyer just now?

First pass not until late in the third quarter
laugh.gif

Is Rupert Murdoch playing one of the vampires in Daybreakers? This trailer has played during every single commercial break.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Is Rupert Murdoch playing one of the vampires in Daybreakers? This trailer has played during every single commercial break.

lol Dwyer beastin now

FIIINNNAAALLLYYY

Theres the rushing attack that got you to the game. Keep it up Tech.

Back
Top Bottom