Orange Bowl Stanford (4) vs. Virginia Tech (13)

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Everyone can tell that Harbaugh is gone...which means Luck is gone right with him.

Might want to rethink that.
CSN Bay area just reported Harbaugh is been offered 5 years-15 Million. Most likely could be raised to 5-20 if he makes a commitment.
Would he come back if Luck goes pro though?
They are not hand in hand as you might think, and the odds that Luck comes back are far greater than Harbaugh. He loves it in school.

Man I would really wonder if dude is smart enough to go to Stanford if he doesn't go to the league.  Especially after watching how things went with Jake Locker last year.  Obviously he is a better player, but he is a clear #1 pick, why risk an injury or something like that by going back to school?  He has nothing to gain by staying and everything to lose, it makes no sense.

Everyone can tell that Harbaugh is gone...which means Luck is gone right with him.

Might want to rethink that.
CSN Bay area just reported Harbaugh is been offered 5 years-15 Million. Most likely could be raised to 5-20 if he makes a commitment.
Would he come back if Luck goes pro though?
They are not hand in hand as you might think, and the odds that Luck comes back are far greater than Harbaugh. He loves it in school.

Man I would really wonder if dude is smart enough to go to Stanford if he doesn't go to the league.  Especially after watching how things went with Jake Locker last year.  Obviously he is a better player, but he is a clear #1 pick, why risk an injury or something like that by going back to school?  He has nothing to gain by staying and everything to lose, it makes no sense.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Hopefully you wore your running shoes today.

Just messing...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To this day I've never even come close to being as upset as I was after that Boston College game. I was disappointed with the way we played tonight, but life goes on.

FWIW I had a long drive home from my friend's house and listened to some MJ to try and cheer myself up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Hopefully you wore your running shoes today.

Just messing...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To this day I've never even come close to being as upset as I was after that Boston College game. I was disappointed with the way we played tonight, but life goes on.

FWIW I had a long drive home from my friend's house and listened to some MJ to try and cheer myself up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom