Orange Bowl Stanford (4) vs. Virginia Tech (13)

That was !@+!!$* incredible 
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tyrod is that dude, i been sayin he like a baby vick. too bad they sayin he gotta play reciever in the league tho

Luck would be ******ed to stay at Stanford

he might get killed next year once all the recruits start requesting transfers

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

so the defense is allowed to tackle receivers before the ball gets there... o ok
I think it's if it might possibly be pass interference it is pass interference, but if it's blatantly pass interference then it's not pass interference.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

so the defense is allowed to tackle receivers before the ball gets there... o ok
I think it's if it might possibly be pass interference it is pass interference, but if it's blatantly pass interference then it's not pass interference.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

What are you talking about? This isn't some SEC school where kids transfer because they don't go to class. This is Stanford, you're not transferring because your coach leaves.Btw Skov is a beast and his little brother is coming to the farm next season and he is supposed to be even better
happy.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

What are you talking about? This isn't some SEC school where kids transfer because they don't go to class. This is Stanford, you're not transferring because your coach leaves.Btw Skov is a beast and his little brother is coming to the farm next season and he is supposed to be even better
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

^ posting right after you threw a pick...get your head in the game
30t6p3b.gif

Ehh come on, Whalen never broke the route off, not my fault.

30t6p3b.gif

Could've sworn this dude Shane Skov attended the remedial campus at the public high school around my way. How he ends up at Stanford I have no idea.

Could've sworn this dude Shane Skov attended the remedial campus at the public high school around my way. How he ends up at Stanford I have no idea.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

You'd probably be right, he moved here from Mexico. Lived in Oakland for a while, got his act together and moved to a prep school back east.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

You'd probably be right, he moved here from Mexico. Lived in Oakland for a while, got his act together and moved to a prep school back east.

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

30t6p3b.gif
Nah bro, bad read on your part.

30t6p3b.gif

Don't blame it on the WR

Back
Top Bottom