Orange Bowl Stanford (4) vs. Virginia Tech (13)

V-Tech is about to be 1-22 all time versus top 5 ranked BCS opponents. That is ridiculous...

V-Tech is about to be 1-22 all time versus top 5 ranked BCS opponents. That is ridiculous...

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by swizzc

i am the ONLY stanford fan on NT. me and JohnOoh but i think he got banned.

uh thanks...for checkin in?
never seen you before bro. i was on this board reppin the farm 3 yrs ago.  did you just hop on the wagon this year?

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by swizzc

i am the ONLY stanford fan on NT. me and JohnOoh but i think he got banned.

uh thanks...for checkin in?
never seen you before bro. i was on this board reppin the farm 3 yrs ago.  did you just hop on the wagon this year?

If luck stays the niners should resign Alex smith so they get luck in 2012 draft
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Luck might as well put on a Carolina jersey as soon as this game's over. It's a done deal.

Word.

I want him playing for my boys but Only if we somehow get Harbaugh to coach us. Tebow showed good promise but you never know when you have a new coaching staff coming in

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Luck might as well put on a Carolina jersey as soon as this game's over. It's a done deal.

Word.

I want him playing for my boys but Only if we somehow get Harbaugh to coach us. Tebow showed good promise but you never know when you have a new coaching staff coming in

Andrew, plz throw more ints...fumble the ball...no more complete passes...do SOMETHING to lower your stocks plz!

we need you in sf
frown.gif

Andrew, plz throw more ints...fumble the ball...no more complete passes...do SOMETHING to lower your stocks plz!

we need you in sf
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom