Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

1st episode was good..... you really cannot trust *you know who* from the 1st episode jesus. i hate her with passion :x

On episode 4 right now. I love Morello even more now. Seeing her in regular clothes :wow: :evil: :wow:.

Aint start season 2 yet but I'm gonna binge watch this and finish it in like 2 days 
laugh.gif

Sad to see Lori Petty (Point Break, Tankgirl) looking so hurt in the 1st episode. She used to look good.

4 episodes in and so far I'm underwhelmed. I knew that would somewhat be the case since they revealed they would focus more on the other characters. I don't care about most of them. Things were better when Piper was in the middle of everything. Hopefully the remaining episodes change my mind.

^
That's actually the reason i'm liking this season so far. Some of the characters have interesting backstories.

^
That's actually the reason i'm liking this season so far. Some of the characters have interesting backstories.

I mean some of em are cool, but as a whole, I'm not caring about em that much.

4 episodes in and so far I'm underwhelmed. I knew that would somewhat be the case since they revealed they would focus more on the other characters. I don't care about most of them. Things were better when Piper was in the middle of everything. Hopefully the remaining episodes change my mind.

This, didnt really care about Suzzanes back story *shrug*

FInished episode 9 and i hate V :smh:

Just finished episode 1 of Season 2. Man Piper stays the fool. That was some shady business. Laura Prepon is mad hot with dark hair though. Man hold up

just gonna put this question in a spoiler about a character from last season
what happened to the old creole lady that ran the immigrant home?

Back
Top Bottom