Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

Probably the best thing for the show that Piper isn't the center of this season because, eventually the show would run out of ideas(like Weeds did) for Pioer as the main character, giving the backstories of the other characters is going to keep the show alive longer, these Netflix shows have all been dope. HOC is the hardest, and even Hemlocke Grove was a good watch.

Probably the best thing for the show that Piper isn't the center of this season because, eventually the show would run out of ideas(like Weeds did) for Pioer as the main character, giving the backstories of the other characters is going to keep the show alive longer, these Netflix shows have all been dope. HOC is the hardest, and even Hemlocke Grove was a good watch.

What's best isn't always what's good. And Hemlock Grove was Awfullllllllllllllllllllllll

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. Like seriously awful

laugh.gif
 @ how Piper played herself.  Thought she was gonna be about that life.  

I'm a fan of Hemlocke Grove, for sure. Love me some Famke as well. Liked her in That plastic surgeon show where she was banging The son. Nip Tuck

Titty, ****, lol, can't say tee eye tee ess though. It's turned to four stars

Last edited:
just gonna put this question in a spoiler about a character from last season

what happened to the old creole lady that ran the immigrant home?

Miss Claudette strangled the new female guard (forget her name but the skinny young one) because her case got reopened and she thought she would get out or something and ended up getting denied.

Presumably sent to maximum security or the shu.

Just finished :smokin

Not sure how many of you have seen Oz, but Piper is pulling a Chris Keller on Alex :x :smh:

:smokin at Rosa bookin' it and taking out V. So happy.

Great season :nthat:

Last edited:
just gonna put this question in a spoiler about a character from last season

what happened to the old creole lady that ran the immigrant home?

Miss Claudette strangled the new female guard (forget her name but the skinny young one) because her case got reopened and she thought she would get out or something and ended up getting denied.

Presumably sent to maximum security or the shu.

She's in maximum.

Side note: The actress who plays her got into a car accident over the holidays & was in a coma but she woke up

Last edited:
Soso has some nice boobs. Definitely have to shove something in her mouth though since she's annoying. I'd be scared to put my face down there since it doesn't seem like she cares about hygiene. Not the kind of raunch I like.

Last edited:
Never heard of this show til this year with all the commercials. Looks good though, will probably check out the season before it gets cancelled like I do every show :lol:

Weeds sucks btw.

Last edited:
Didn't care for the first episode, but it got better as it went on. I'm on episode 3, I'll stay out of this thread to avoid spoilers.

Weeds was good for the first few seasons. Nancy Botwin was such a damn milf.

Soso has some nice boobs. Definitely have to shove something in her mouth though since she's annoying. I'd be scared to put my face down there since it doesn't seem like she cares about hygiene. Not the kind of raunch I like.

Pouseys German GF had the best boobs though. Man hold up those baby heads were niceness

Back
Top Bottom