and damn why wont that guard just kill himself

did piscatella really get the guys initials tatted that he killed? :x

i bet by the end hes gay and that was his bf :rolleyes

that white blonde guard got the phatty

:lol:  at that fat white guards butt

taylor from billions keeps slipping into that character :lol:

the only two good scenes so far were the memorial scene and tastys speech

It wasn't the guy he killed. It's the other one. The one he liked

I think it's the first episode of the Season tbh.
It's when they are going through the CO's personal belongings taking their clothes and phones and whatnot.

She wears them the entire Season though.

It was like episode 3 they went thru the stuff. It was prob an inmates that got sent off to max or something. I dont see any of those COs wearing some Brons, that crispy too.

If they never make a new season I would not care.

Taystee so damn stupid. Flew way to close to the sun.

Crazy Eyes need to be shipped permanently to a psych ward. Her antics used to be somewhat endearing but now she's just annoying. Should have left her *** knocked out. Frieda this seasons real MVP.

This bout the worst...
8 (I think) episodes in.
How tf they still alone in the prison? They have hostages... with one confirmed shot...
Short spanish joint with the YouTube makeup tutorials could get it all.

On ep. 9

At this point I'm just watching to see what happens next and finish it out, kinda forcing myself.

Depending on how it ends I think this might be my last rodeo. It's not bad, but ...not great.

This bout the worst...
8 (I think) episodes in.
How tf they still alone in the prison? They have hostages... with one confirmed shot...
Short spanish joint with the YouTube makeup tutorials could get it all.

I mean we already suspended belief when we accepted that this prison was basically just an all female dorm, but this season is TOO MUCH :lol: :smh:

Holding the entire prison staff hostage and preventing any additional forces from coming in with one musket. HOW

Last edited:
Last season was worse and less realistic but it just seems like yall been posting the same reaction since Season 3

Just finished episode 11. I'm not gonna say it's terrible or even that bad because at the end of the day I watched 11 episodes in 3 days but the premise of this season is just far too ridiculous.

That being said, Uzo Aduba (Suzanne) deserves another award. Amazing performance once again. Taystee has been great too.

Last edited:
I actually like this season. Season 1 is the best, but I like season 5 right after

Everything in between wasn't really poppin to me

Well they both committed to seven seasons so I'm guessing they're structuring the plot to end on that

It was stated Piper has 3 months left. The timeline is crazy...this new season took place over 3 days lol

Up to episode 8. Does this show need Piper anymore? To quote Aleida, "that blanquita is bland like french fries with no salt".

Enjoyed this season

Ma in the grey beanie hat 8) :smokin

Caputo :pimp:

Linda being locked up all season :lol:

Nicky , Suzanne ( Crazy eyes) & Red was great

Piscatella life and story Whoa

Last edited:
This season barely behind that Norma bs as the worst season

Taystee n everyone messed up when they had additional demands. If it was about justice that should have been the only demand upfront. Later discuss other stuff.

They casually go in n out of any door they want :lol: so why no one cut the fence n escape before?

Swat said they were 10 short on their count, but only 9 were in the pool. Meanwhile Chen gone n Doggett chillin with the CO. I guess Linda makes up for 1 of them.

Every "latina/hispanic" on this show is annoying af, besides Gloria. Her acting was the only one i felt as real.

Maria dirty for thst but cant blame her, Gloria fault for talkin too much

Red n piper can go n wouldnt be missed

Piscotella ... i could see it a lil bit last season but had nothing to go off of. So is the inmate he killed the one left in the shower? They went that far in to his story should have went all the way n showed how he ended up at Litchfield.

So he jjst dead from other guard shooting him with the pepper bullet. Thats it, man that easy way out for the writers :smh:

Last edited:
This season def came off like they are ready for it to end, season finale seemed much like a series finale.
Tastee's "crying" was terrible...just terrible

The whole riot went on about 3 episodes too far

I wouldn't say this season was bad, it just wasn't that great. The scale of the cliffhanger at the end didn't make up for how long they dragged out the riot.
I still don't compare OITNB and Wentworth directly because I look at WW as more drama action suspense and OITNB as drama comedy action with some political points sprinkled throughout

Back
Top Bottom