Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

Wish they would have showed what Abdullah did to get put in. I guess we assume she killed her sister wife

Last edited:
This season barely behind that Norma bs as the worst season

Taystee n everyone messed up when they had additional demands. If it was about justice that should have been the only demand upfront. Later discuss other stuff.

They casually go in n out of any door they want :lol: so why no one cut the fence n escape before?

Swat said they were 10 short on their count, but only 9 were in the pool. Meanwhile Chen gone n Doggett chillin with the CO. I guess Linda makes up for 1 of them.

Every "latina/hispanic" on this show is annoying af, besides Gloria. Her acting was the only one i felt as real.

Maria dirty for thst but cant blame her, Gloria fault for talkin too much

Red n piper can go n wouldnt be missed

Piscotella ... i could see it a lil bit last season but had nothing to go off of. So is the inmate he killed the one left in the shower? They went that far in to his story should have went all the way n showed how he ended up at Litchfield.

So he jjst dead from other guard shooting him with the pepper bullet. Thats it, man that easy way out for the writers :smh:
Those were live rounds they were going into the Pool with.

Bruh idk how anyone could not like this :lol: wtf??? This **** got me on the edge every episode!!

I'm about to start episode 11 now.

Pisscotella a savage!! Damn

Bruh idk how anyone could not like this
laugh.gif
wtf??? This **** got me on the edge every episode!!

I'm about to start episode 11 now.

Pisscotella a savage!! Damn
On edge? What are you smoking b? 
laugh.gif

I enjoyed this season but on edge is certainly not a term I would use or even think of to describe any episode in this season 

On edge meaning I'm excited, I don't know what's gonna happen next.

I didn't expect daya to shoot the guard
I didn't expect piscatella to go full on crazy on ******* and rip out red hair, break Alex arm...etc

Idk what you talking about. This season is full of heat. Straight action packed.

They did do a good job of leaving you wanting to see the next episode. Season just fell flat for me though.

all i wanna know is where chang ends up
tastey got too full of herself, was clapping when cindy checked her finally

baileys story still gonna go on and on and on 
eyes.gif

all this and still no justice for poussey

i was hopin the cops bust in and kill off a bunch of irrelavant characters

ponksotony gonna get betrayed by dude and he gonna say she held him at gunpoint

the show could go on w just the poolside 9

Good spots in this season (imo):

1. Impressions by coffee chick
2. Ole boy doin the strip show
3. Crazy eyes acting (90%)
4. Less Piper

Characters they can get rid of:

Morello, meth heads, Piper, new latinas, Norma, Penastucky, Red, CO Bailey

Last edited:
Jus finished the season. It was goood. A lot of suspense and goood ending to eps. HATE how it ended tho. Fell short to me. But it's gonna want you to see the next season. I felt it was dragged out tho. Woulda been fine with 10 episodes.

Good spots in this season (imo):

1. Impressions by coffee chick
2. Ole boy doin the strip show
3. Crazy eyes acting (90%)
4. Less Piper

Characters they can get rid of:

Morello, meth heads, Piper, new latinas, Norma, Penastucky, Red, CO Bailey

I rock with red

And I'm glad maritza fine *** finally getting all that screen time :pimp: she BAD

man it was just so selfish of her to let them guards out like that

thats why the other girl played her dumb ***

she prolly wasnt gonna get the furlough anyway cuz she aint have it in writing just her word against theirs

and mcc dude got overrode by the governor anyway so he wouldnt have been able to do it

just stupid and selfish

understandable, but selfish

man it was just so selfish of her to let them guards out like that

thats why the other girl played her dumb ***

she prolly wasnt gonna get the furlough anyway cuz she aint have it in writing just her word against theirs

and mcc dude got overrode by the governor anyway so he wouldnt have been able to do it

just stupid and selfish

understandable, but selfish

She shoulda just let out one or two. Not all of them. I was rooting for her though. Maria scum smh

She shoulda just let out one or two. Not all of them. I was rooting for her though. Maria scum smh

yeah she should have made a deal with 2 of the guards she let go to vouch for her and give her that recommendations, if she successfully got them safe, they owe her that much

Man whenever they have a last season(hopefully next) Maria should go home with her family and Gloria should have an ultimate revenge plot to break out and just murk her. Maria could be comin home and Gloria already in the room. that'd be great.

Already know thats not gonna happen since I can't believe Gloria really told Maria her entire plan in the first place. Then tried to beg those coffee snorting inmates to have humanity. Chick should've just ran, she really ran to the hole, stopped in shock and then tried to be like "Yeah, even though I tricked you and tried to screw literally the entire prison, please let me go see my sick kid." :stoneface:

Last edited:
Season looked good from previews, then I started it...... then it just fell apart for me.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Yeah just seen the last episode. It was pretty underwhelming

Other than that season 5 was FIRE!! Literally found a new love for this show. I was always interested but never liked it that much. Season 4 + 5 back to back I was like damn. Straight action and wild **** happening I thought I was watching a different show. **** was hilarious too

Back
Top Bottom