ordered the wearable shoe tree..does it work?

Originally Posted by CtotheJ78

should be asked in care/maintenance
I bought some and they work'd for me
wink.gif

They work pretty well...You should get one of both types if you can. The more flimsy set is what you'll want for shoes like Jordan III VI, VII, VIII. Thereason being that those toe boxes are more pointy and you will need the softer plastic so as to be able to push the shoe trees down into the shoe. In shoeswith smaler toe box areas such as those, you will notice some push back on your toes and it may cause some slight discomfort. (similar to the chasis on theXXIII's hurting your pinky toe if you run into that problem.) For shoes with larger toe box areas, such as the V and XI, the more stiff/rigid bodel willwork better. Personally, I think that one works better, but is not suitable for every shoe. I'll say that the shoe trees won't allow you to walk likeyou would in a pair of beaters, but they do help in reducing the amount of Flexing in your shoes and therefore reduce creasing. Good luck!

They work pretty well...You should get one of both types if you can. The more flimsy set is what you'll want for shoes like Jordan III VI, VII, VIII. Thereason being that those toe boxes are more pointy and you will need the softer plastic so as to be able to push the shoe trees down into the shoe. In shoeswith smaler toe box areas such as those, you will notice some push back on your toes and it may cause some slight discomfort. (similar to the chasis on theXXIII's hurting your pinky toe if you run into that problem.) For shoes with larger toe box areas, such as the V and XI, the more stiff/rigid bodel willwork better. Personally, I think that one works better, but is not suitable for every shoe. I'll say that the shoe trees won't allow you to walk likeyou would in a pair of beaters, but they do help in reducing the amount of Flexing in your shoes and therefore reduce creasing. Good luck!

Originally Posted by No more Jordans

Shoe trees work, but for Js? I don't know man. Shoe trees should be for dress shoes.

these are designed explicitly for sneakers. the thinner plastic ones are for everyday wearing, and the stiffer ones are for grails you basically are terrifiedof creasing. boxfresh inserts look like the most promising brand from what i've seen through tests, i'm planning on ordering a pair of the universalsto swap through pairs day by day.

Originally Posted by No more Jordans

Shoe trees work, but for Js? I don't know man. Shoe trees should be for dress shoes.

these are designed explicitly for sneakers. the thinner plastic ones are for everyday wearing, and the stiffer ones are for grails you basically are terrifiedof creasing. boxfresh inserts look like the most promising brand from what i've seen through tests, i'm planning on ordering a pair of the universalsto swap through pairs day by day.

Back
Top Bottom