ordering takeout and not picking it up

Tonight my friend called in some teriyaki chicken for pick-up however as he left to go pick it up he decided he wanted pizza instead.
I told him that was a **** move and that he should go pick up and pay for his chicken. He said he already made up his mind to go get pizza and left. I walked out with him and then parted ways and walked to the teriyaki chicken restaurant and paid for his chicken.

Grimy move on his part right?

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Hell yeah. Good move on your part though. Props, sir.

For reals. That's straight grimey. You are 
pimp.gif
for doing that though.

Yeah that's shady on his part. Especially if its a Mom & Pop Shop.

Good job.

Good move, but you can't save everyone. This should tell you something about your friend.

That's why the people that work/run these Chinese spots act the way they do by me. Due to this and more.

I always wondered, If you did do that multiple times at the same spot, wouldn't they eventually catch on and never take your orders anymore?

Don't see the big deal here. However, that's how you get blacklisted if you show to do this consistently.

That's why the people that work/run these Chinese spots act the way they do by me. Due to this and more.

this..    there is a ton of spots here that wont even take phone orders cause of bs like that

Grimey move. I'd be afraid they would save my phone number and spit in my food next time I order from them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Don't see the big deal here. However, that's how you get blacklisted if you show to do this consistently.
It's a waste of the store's resources and time. Not that hard to figure out.

It's kind of a douchey move, but people change their minds sometimes, #+*# happens. I would have at least called and told them, but I'm not about to give you a Congressional Medal of Honor either.

They would have just put it under a heating lamp and served it to the next person to order it or eaten it themselves at the end of the night.

Back
Top Bottom