"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

damn i was down to camp out in either mass ct or rhode island guess i might have to venture off even further. Anyone know a state that is doing fcfs in the northeast.  I dont need the store name just a state name lol
nope. Unless you wanna pay above retail, then it's whenever u come served lol

prelude 4s link was never sent out on twitter, but they were sold out because rsvp services had the early link. so everyone who got them, got them against nikes rules so every single order is getting cancelled and possibly account bans are going out.

That will not solve anything! They'll just create new accounts. The problem is that with so much potential money involved, you actually now have people with coding and scripting talents coming to the fold. Nike is in a position where they can't/won't really do anything. They would need a major server and firewall protection upgrade against all of these scripts and bots. They would also need to do away with the twitter links. All of this adds up to IT money that Nike will not spend. The bottom line is this: this is only a problem to the law abiding buyers who aren't using bots. Nike will still get their money, regardless! We can cry all we want, but in the end, we will just end up looking with we have battered wife syndrome. We'll get mad from these latest "limited" impossible to get release beating, but the charming Nike/JB will just swoop in and bring us flowers and say sorry by making the UNC Xs and Carmine VIs super GRs ( not that I know that will happen, but as of late, that seem to be their MO). We'll then fall right back in love with them, until he gets drunk again come the Holiday and batter us with four of five unobtainable release.

The sooner you guys see the bigger picture, the more at ease you will be. As this point, if you really want some limited shoes, you are better off getting to know a connect/manager/shady seller and slipping them a couple hundred or so to ensure that you are taken care of on big limited releases. Is this shady? Yes! But, if you keep acting like a church mouse in a pit full of snakes, you are done |I .

prelude 4s link was never sent out on twitter, but they were sold out because rsvp services had the early link. so everyone who got them, got them against nikes rules so every single order is getting cancelled and possibly account bans are going out.
That will not solve anything! They'll just create new accounts. The problem is that with so much potential money involved, you actually now have people with coding and scripting talents coming to the fold. Nike is in a position where they can't/won't really do anything. They would need a major server and firewall protection upgrade against all of these scripts and bots. They would also need to do away with the twitter links. All of this adds up to IT money that Nike will not spend. The bottom line is this: this is only a problem to the law abiding buyers who aren't using bots. Nike will still get their money, regardless! We can cry all we want, but in the end, we will just end up looking with we have battered wife syndrome. We'll get mad from these latest "limited" impossible to get release beating, but the charming Nike/JB will just swoop in and bring us flowers and say sorry by making the UNC Xs and Carmine VIs super GRs ( not that I know that will happen, but as of late, that seem to be their MO). We'll then fall right back in love with them, until he gets drunk again come the Holiday and batter us with four of five unobtainable release.

The sooner you guys see the bigger picture, the more at ease you will be. As this point, if you really want some limited shoes, you are better off getting to know a connect/manager/shady seller and slipping them a couple hundred or so to ensure that you are taken care of on big limited releases. Is this shady? Yes! But, if you keep acting like a church mouse in a pit full of snakes, you are done
tired.gif
bans lock your account, cant use the credit card/payment method on NDC anymore, cant ship to that address, make another account under that email, ip is banned, ect... its a hassle and if you dont know how to get around it, aka 95% of the people who hired the bots in the first place, it is effective. 

bans lock your account, cant use the credit card/payment method on NDC anymore, cant ship to that address, make another account under that email, ip is banned, ect... its a hassle and if you dont know how to get around it, aka 95% of the people who hired the bots in the first place, it is effective. 

Bro, I am not a reseller, but I know a few, this will only be a minor bump in the road. The market is adapting faster then Nike is reacting. They claimed that they had solved the bot issue and would catch them. Ok! For every one they catch, three of four get through.

Bro, I am not a reseller, but I know a few, this will only be a minor bump in the road. The market is adapting faster then Nike is reacting. They claimed that they had solved the bot issue and would catch them. Ok! For every one they catch, three of four get through.
lol the point is that the bans will make a difference. are they going to solve the problem? no, but did they make a dent and alert to nike the problems more serious than they thought, so theyll change their link algorithm and crack down on letting out early links? yes

@OnlyDsDunks703, it will help some. My point is that the landscape has change so much, a lot more needs to be done.

@OnlyDsDunks703, it will help some. My point is that the landscape has change so much, a lot more needs to be done.
i get it, every change nike makes to the site people with bots figure out in no time. but the situation with early links has become a bigger and bigger problem weekly, this seems to have alerted nike theres a hole

Finally a nice pair of foams......trying the old fashion way manually on ndc. Hopefully I'll get lucky and add these to my collection.

Pretty much not even worth it lol wanna elaborate on some bot users being banned?
word is they got sum people using the kobe prelude link early on nike.com or something this morning .. assuming some of them were those bot users who always get those unfair advantages etc.

Well someone is getting the pink slip for that...Shame that normal people have to fight bots, rsvp raffles, and store workers. Just mass produce the **** and let the people who like em get em and those who dont walk on.

Official NDC images

Will be interesting to see how Nike does this TLO release after the whole Prelude debacle

So what percentage are you giving yourself for this release? I am giving myself about a 5% chance of getting them.

I'm giving myself a 70% because this page hasn't grown on niketalk at all haha. everyone is still talking about the breds.

Back
Top Bottom