"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Now you know your giving dude false hope, I copped 4 pair of gammas all manual.  Gammas were easy for most of Nt, the question is if anyone copped breds or any of the preludes manually.
If you are in the Gamma thread, you will see that quite a few people missed out.  @NewZ05  just said he got the OG 1's manually.  I would have gotten them manually on FNL if they hadn't screwed me during checkout, had a size 11 in the cart.  Obviously the Prelude III's had an early link, to that is an entirely different beast.  Can the Oregon's be gotten manually... sure, but its probably not very likely.   You can compare ping (mine is decent to the nike store) and internet speed (mine is only 16-18mbs) but it really comes down to sheer luck and availability at the end of the day. 

Dang, I thought the Oregon frees would be enough, but these are cool.  I'm past getting kicks if I'm not gonna wear them though.  I can't see myself wearing these on/off court.

I might catch some heat, but I never thought foamposites were comfortable.  They look amazing and the concept is awesome, but I didn't like wearing mine.

i think the early link users are banned now.  the bot users probably safe after the shenanigans this morning.

damn that **** is crazy.  i saved 2 of the listings on my ebay account and i can still see they were still there.  this just verifys what we already knew
Pretty shady indeed to see 11 pairs go to one person. Dude is about to be hated on possibly forever. Haha.

If you are in the Gamma thread, you will see that quite a few people missed out.  @NewZ05  just said he got the OG 1's manually.  I would have gotten them manually on FNL if they hadn't screwed me during checkout, had a size 11 in the cart.  Obviously the Prelude III's had an early link, to that is an entirely different beast.  Can the Oregon's be gotten manually... sure, but its probably not very likely.   You can compare ping (mine is decent to the nike store) and internet speed (mine is only 16-18mbs) but it really comes down to sheer luck and availability at the end of the day. 
You are absolutely right. We'll just have to wait and see how these go. I'd like to believe there are a decent number of these shoes made...But that's just wishful thinking. Hoping Monday works well for all of us in here.

He got 12 out of 18 pairs. Kept the 9.5 for himself. He probably paid close to 400-500 hundred for each pair, otherwise it wouldn't be worth the risk for the store to let em go like that...

Last edited:
He got 12 out of 18 pairs. Kept the 9.5 for himself. He probably paid close to 400-500 hundred for each pair, otherwise it wouldn't be worth the risk for the store to let em go like that...
probably. Dude probably does it every release too

probably. Dude probably does it every release too

People do the same in nyc but keep there resell business private

Good this guy got busted
Bad thing for the manager and his side business and any other customers the manager had

Jeez I wish I knew a crooked manager like that

Last edited:
the anticipation is killing

if I get these tomorrow manually the bowl game will be that much better :smokin

I'm giving myself a 70% because this page hasn't grown on niketalk at all haha. everyone is still talking about the breds.
lol, that didn't hurt they hype for these at all I bet. People see "Oregon" and thats all they need to know to "have to have" this shoe.

I'm saying 10% chance. I had a sz 10.5 of the breeds in my cart manually on NDC, but waited about 5 min before I clicked check out. My fault, cart jacked. But I didn't really feel the need to buy them, just seeing if I could get a release manually

lol, that didn't hurt they hype for these at all I bet. People see "Oregon" and thats all they need to know to "have to have" this shoe.

I'm saying 10% chance. I had a sz 10.5 of the breeds in my cart manually on NDC, but waited about 5 min before I clicked check out. My fault, cart jacked. But I didn't really feel the need to buy them, just seeing if I could get a release manually
I know internet speed is one of many factors in a successful online release but if I were back home where my home internet is 100mb/s down/up, i'd be a lot more confident than when bumming off American wifi, which was what happened yesterday and will happen tomorrow. 1% chance tomorrow.

closest footlocker getting them is NYC to me.  Does anyone if theres a store or mom and pop shop doing fcfs on these in rhode island massachusetts connecticut new hampshire? I live in rhode island but i really want these?

Not even gonna bother with the NDC disappointment in the morning. Sad to say, but I'll def be paying resale for these.

This is a reseller shoe, more people want them to sell than to keep.

Prices will prob be around $600-700 in the end.

Guys this is going on everywhere.  I bought a pair of kobe prelude 3's and the receipt was in the box from Nike Georgetown.  This guy has had a consistant 4-5 pairs each release. This same guy has a full sz run of these oregon foams for sale for 800.00 each.  

When "limited" comes people see dollar signs.  I got so much hate in the kobe thread on using atc services, and the truth is most (not all) guys that cop limited kicks on Ntalk and all sneakers sites use them they just won't say, some even advertise businesses that provide this service.  

Very few store managers have integrity when it comes to cash in hand tax free money on a bi-weekly basis. all you need is 10 customers (which is easy) on a consistant basis at 2 releases a month that's a sure 1,000.00 a month, and don't let the release be limited.  I know a female manager who made more than 2,000.00 on just the gamma xi  release alone selling tickets under the table.

And new ATC services are popping up daily literally.  Stores are shady, buying online is shady as we bring in a new year there will be more of the same, and it will get worse before better.

expect nike to have something up their sleeve for their precious "oregon" institution affiliated shoes in the morning.  
nerd.gif

Lls seeing people go crazy over.these shoes to me there not even that good looking and Nike could of done a better job designing them. Its funny how sub par cw with limited production number get praise and people call them the best release of the year but if that same shoe wasn't so limited nobody would be as interested. The db foam were pretty ******g ugly, around the same ugly as the tampons and safaris and weathermans but people call them heat. Theses are ok, not nearly worth the effort sum are putting in but w\e to each his own

Last edited:
Lls seeing people go crazy over.these shoes to me there not even that good looking and Nike could of done a better job designing them. Its funny how sub par cw with limited production number get praise and people call them the best release of the year but if that same shoe wasn't so limited nobody would be as interested. The db foam were pretty ******g ugly, around the same ugly as the tampons and safaris and weathermans but people call them heat. Theses are ok, not nearly worth the effort sum are putting in but w\e to each his own

True but not all of us are like that

I just recently purchased the Oregon Deion's and those are not limited at all

If these wasn't Oregon Duck themed I wouldn't even bother purchasing

But that doesn't mean I'm caught up in the hype

If these was a GR and was made in Gamma 11 numbers in every store known to man I would still be trying to cop same with every other Oregon shoe released and unreleased

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom