"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

I remember back when I live in MoCo kids skipping the first 3 periods of school to cop foams and would come to school with bag in hand lmao.... sometimes would end in a disaster tho [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Bodega is receiving these as well.

Man , if your on the east coast and do not get a pair, youre probably just sleeping lol.

Man , if your on the east coast and do not get a pair, youre probably just sleeping lol.

How u figure that? It's not like these will be plentiful and dudes go hard for foams in the area.

i didnt know bdgastore was going to get them seems like alot of boutiques are getting these...i wonder what other small  boutiques will as well 

Last edited:

all the spots are doing raffles. So if you enter each raffle and don't win ur sleeping?

Cherry hill is doing calls for these tommorow . They have way more tin stock then 3lab5 idk how that makes sense

Also don't think these are as limited as people think they are with all these numbers. I'm hearing

I think I am. I honestly have no clue about the details of this release. They did a raffle for 4 or 5 shoes in the same day so I grabbed black red I (lost) these and 3lab5s. 1/3 isn't bad at all.

You've had that golden touch lately, huh Bruh? :D

Because when nobody gave a F about foamposites NYC and DMV were the only states buying them. Good for Nike to look out now.

THIS!!! Especially the DMV.

BTW..... I swear this dude toronto wants everybody to believe these will be sitting on store shelves for dudes to just walk in & cop weeks from now. Comedy. :rofl:

Last edited:
I think I am. I honestly have no clue about the details of this release. They did a raffle for 4 or 5 shoes in the same day so I grabbed black red I (lost) these and 3lab5s. 1/3 isn't bad at all.

You've had that golden touch lately, huh Bruh? :D

Because when nobody gave a F about foamposites NYC and DMV were the only states buying them. Good for Nike to look out now.

THIS!!! Especially the DMV.

BTW..... I swear this dude toronto wants everybody to believe these will be sitting on store shelves for dudes to just walk in & cop weeks from now. Comedy. :rofl:

Maaaaaan no golden touch but you know even the sun shines on a dogs buns some days :lol:

That's an overstatement. Just in the tri-state area per say, HOH in PA King of Prussia 18 pairs. HOH Willowbrook Mall, NJ 30 pairs.

Not sure about Palisades or Garden State Plaza. In NY, not sure about numbers in Fulton in BK, Queens Blvd, Staten Island, Fordham Road BX, HOH 125TH, 2 locations on 34th, and Times Square. Doubt they are more than 3 size runs per store.

Last edited:
How u figure that? It's not like these will be plentiful and dudes go hard for foams in the area.

bodega posted on IG the raffle was starting at 4:39pm and ending at close, 5pm. aka you have no chance unless for some reason you're down the street or you had the hook up. if today was M-F i WOULD have been right down the street... :lol:

That's an overstatement. Just in the tri-state area per say, HOH in PA King of Prussia 18 pairs. HOH Willowbrook Mall, NJ 30 pairs.

Not sure about Palisades or Garden State Plaza. In NY, not sure about numbers in Fulton in BK, Queens Blvd, Staten Island, Fordham Road BX, HOH 125TH, 2 locations on 34th, and Times Square. Doubt they are more than 3 size runs per store.
kop is rigged don't even waist your time

Hoh Harlem and 34th probably have about 50 pairs and same with the ftl there. Maybe a little more, maybe a little less.

Back
Top Bottom