"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Did anyone not using a bot get one? I feel like trying to get limited releases on ndc is never going to happen for me again...

same here, probably should have went with the 13
Smh deadass. Hoping for the 3Lab5s tomorrow. I can't go 0/3 fam lmao

On a side not aye at least I got this far, didn't even make it past add to cart for breds

How do ya'll just go back to sleep like it's nothing? This ndc stuff wakes me right up

so are these still going for 600 on ebay? dang didnt seem that impossible to cop to justify that cash 

Wanted two pairs but it's probably better that I only got one. Confirmation email already sent goodnight everyone
what internet connection are you using? i'm planning on upgrading to the fastest comcast has to offer LOL no FIOS here

now im gonna unDS my Gammas out of frustration

Got my 15, time to get up and have a good day at work,lol. Last couple releases, i blew and went to work pissed.

Today is a good day.

Smh deadass. Hoping for the 3Lab5s tomorrow. I can't go 0/3 fam lmao

On a side not aye at least I got this far, didn't even make it past add to cart for breds
yeah breds were sold put basically before the link went live. I see they changed it for this one and even though I failed I respect it. It's only a matter of time before the computer programmers adjust though :smh:

Weird. My scanner picked the tweet up pretty quickly but my add to cart didn't fire on page load so I added manually. Needless to say, I struck out on an 11. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom