"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Copped 3 total on ndc. Two 8.5s and a
13. Now to go to NikeATL and pick up my rsvps.

Edit: none for sale, picked em up for friends.

Last edited:
theres a grip of "newly listed" Oregon Foamposite on ebay. smh . dude has a picture of his email confirmation with a $600 starting price... smh this is whats wrong 
half the ppl here at least would do the same thing :lol:
It's his shoe I don't see what's wrong with it. You best believe if I ended up with a sz9 or something I'd get rid of it before it hit my doorstep

Last edited:
you guys think

open up the twitter link to a captcha (the captcha is the same for everyone but different for each release similar to the RSVP hashtag). after typing in the captcha you get taken to the buying screen where its back to first come first serve

something like that would be better off?

Anybody that copped 2 or more pairs online how'd you do it? Cause I couldn't even cop my 1 pair size 12

I was doomed from the start. Woke up this morning and noticed my damn T-mobile LTE internet is down. I'm about to cancel their service.

I think I am going to resort to ATC services with these limited releases.. I dont stand a chance.  

i just copped a size 10.5! It kept giving me out unavailable because in others carts, but i was persistent and kept clicking add to cart and came out with a pair!! so stoked. I thought i struck out on these. 
i dropped a 10.5 from cart around 7 18 am cst, maybe you got my 2nd pair. my damn debit card only allowed me to spend $500 on gift cards this morning at kroger so i didnt have enough payment methods to get a 2nd, troubles of being banned by nike.

Copped 3 total on ndc. Two 8.5s and a
13. Now to go to NikeATL and pick up my rsvps.

Edit: none for sale, picked em up for friends.
better not have used the same billing or shipping address.

Last edited:
you guys think

open up the twitter link to a captcha (the captcha is the same for everyone but different for each release similar to the RSVP hashtag). after typing in the captcha you get taken to the buying screen where its back to first come first serve

something like that would be better off?
for a week or two yea, then same ****

Last edited:
I just don't get it.....some people getting upwards of 3-4 pairs and others striking out for just one. HOW????

You guys got some great luck. Struck out once again sucks. Dudes getting it manually beating out bots now? Another was able to purchase through their phone? Someone else copped 3 of them?! Sheesh.......whatever.....salt level is high....but congrats on those who copped.

Back
Top Bottom