"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

does anyone see these dropping in price & settling somewhere? cause for now i see 650-700
yeah, theres like 600 plus listings on ebay right now. The day is not over and orders haven't been shipped. I can see $500-$600 by the middle of the month. A lot of new sellers going to be frustrated they can't sell them. One word of advice, don't list your price higher than a top seller. The only ones moving are the smart ones doing $625 pp shipped. 

yeah, theres like 600 plus listings on ebay right now. The day is not over and orders haven't been shipped. I can see $500-$600 by the middle of the month. A lot of new sellers going to be frustrated they can't sell them. One word of advice, don't list your price higher than a top seller. The only ones moving are the smart ones doing $625 pp shipped. 
i hope your right lol

i hope your right lol
Idk why I feel comfortable jumping on a pair for $500-550
mean.gif
 Not good lol.

what internet connection are you using? i'm planning on upgrading to the fastest comcast has to offer LOL no FIOS here
now im gonna unDS my Gammas out of frustration

Crap. Forgot to add my free 2 day shipping.

Forgot to upgrade to free 2 days shipping and Nike is stating its too late to make any changes...

when asking to add the 2-day shipping code after the fact:

"Once an order is placed it will not allow us to change the shipping method and since it was for the Foamposite I don't want to cancel and reorder since it is now out of stock."

Internet is AT&T U-Verse I pay for 18mbs but I plugged my laptop into the hard line and got 22mbs when I checked it. Still slow but an improvement. For everyone who tried to call Nike to get the 2 day shipping code input... I had my wife call and she was told the package is already marked to be picked up so it's too late to change. But they gave her a free 2 day shipping code to use on my next purchase.

You can't do anything now, I tried that already after I placed orders with the gamma 11's luckily I got both of them even though they said there was a good chance they would get cancelled. I'd be worried if you chose regular shipping though. With the gammas and forging irons the 2 day shipping saved me. I'll never ship to the same address again for multiple pairs, too much worrying.
so u can't get 2 pair sent to the same house on the same card? I'm new to this online thing so don't judge lol

Resellers are waiting on your guys to go cop from them...cool shoe but anything over the already $250 retail is crazy for a pair of kicks...hope you guys are renting that are paying that kind of cash for kicks...$900 is ridiculous just so you can stunt and say look at me? Good luck...shoe game f'd up until Nike fixes the bot takeover.

Back
Top Bottom