"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

I got my pair...but Damn...21Mercer was super Shady...im surprised Nike has yet to notice the stuff they do...Bouncer charging people to buy their RSVP..

People actually paid...it happaned after I walked in this morning...

I got my pair...but Damn...21Mercer was super Shady...im surprised Nike has yet to notice the stuff they do...Bouncer charging people to buy their RSVP..
:lol: nike knows, they don't care. ive said it so many times on here so ill just leave it at that. no need to go off on them for the millionth time

laugh.gif
nike knows, they don't care. ive said it so many times on here so ill just leave it at that. no need to go off on them for the millionth time
didnt know you were the NT police...thanks chief wiggum

The bad news is that I was unsuccessful.

The good news is that there are already (40) pairs of my size for sale on Ebay and not too much bidding.

That means that the resale price will not be crazy, definitely not a grand like some people predicted.

I think 600-700 will be the range for the first few weeks.
600-700 dollars is crazy resale price ..lol
If i got a pair they would have been on ebay and sold already. Most dudes that got aren't wearing these. :lol:

Last edited:
anyone know about europe online stores that may get them ?

as of outside US member , my only option is to killed by ebay prices and it's not included the tax on my country...(18% of the overall price)

so frustrated....

how much was he offering?

anyone know about europe online stores that may get them ?
as of outside US member , my only option is to killed by ebay prices and it's not included the tax on my country...(18% of the overall price)
so frustrated....

I wouldn't be surprised if end got them. But online is a crapshoot. Just wait it out, prices drop. Right after the release, eBay listings were ending rapidly within the hour. I'm watching like 50 listings since 8 am and there has been very little action since.

i copped them this morning, its weird how things work haha.

but yes online. it all has to do with your ping to the nike server.

i actually overslept till 5:06 and still got them just waiting for the shipping email. 

On my list tomorrow morning  is the 3LAB5's, and then waiting until the air jordan 6's white infrared.

I wouldn't be surprised if end got them. But online is a crapshoot. Just wait it out, prices drop. Right after the release, eBay listings were ending rapidly within the hour. I'm watching like 50 listings since 8 am and there has been very little action since.
i hope so , but if i judge by the Air Jordan 10 X Retro DB Doernbecher  price that still high

it's a long shot 

but i have nowhere to go anyway

then i will wait

this is the only thing i can do

I'm glad that these don't look all that nice in "actual" pics...Kinda makes it easier on me that I struck out...

I was first in that line and stayed a half hour after I got my pairs with a friend and this never happened...

-Imran

Back
Top Bottom