"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

You know what hurts the most that I literally passed by the line around 9:40ish. Was going to line up for the London Am1s. :smh:
:lol: u thought they had all the managers there and brought all the security there for the am1s? I knew something was going down when I saw ppl there I ain't ever seen before in my life :lol: oh well you'll get it next time.

I even checked if it was the RSVP line for 3lab5s but they never did a rsvp for those. I shoudl've just made the line to make it. :smh: Next one.

Raffle tomm though :D

yeah that 10% is a robbery
mean.gif
+ fees 2.9-5% on paypal

And on the fees subject now if you end the auction early, they still take the 10 percent. i was pissed 
i just ended and auction like 6 hours ago early.  they never took fees.  this is the first i have heard of this.  i was always under the impression that you only pay if you sell, and the buyer actually pays you. 

interesting. i always do fixed price. if i do a bidding auction then i just let it go tip the end.
i can't **** with putting my **** up for an auction.  people never pay at the end and it ends up being more of a hassle than anything.  

eBay also basically done away with eBay bucks, if your eBay bucks are less than $5 for the month then you don't get any yet fees just go up and up. I'm done with FEEBAY

when i ended my auctions early on eBay I could have easily got the bidders to cancel, but i didnt think they charge the 10%. so i just ended them. looked at my monthly invoice and was like WTF. called eBay and they said their was nothing they could do 
mean.gif

IMO any time you can double initial is a come up.

Not much you can double initial on (even drugs).

So....

I would.

All this talk about paypal, reminds me why I only recommend using it to buyers and not sellers. Paypal favors with the buyers 99.9% of the time and it's extremely easy for a seller to be out of both their money and merchandise.

All this talk about paypal, reminds me why I only recommend using it to buyers and not sellers. Paypal favors with the buyers 99.9% of the time and it's extremely easy for a seller to be out of both their money and merchandise.
truth.

Think I should sell for $675 invoice? Got an extra pair for my boy who doesn't want them now. sadly ebay will bend me over with fees regardless.
sold all of my pairs for 650 each right after release. so 675 would be a good price and sell right through paypal cut ebay out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom