"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Thats like saying unless you live in or support miami you shouldnt be able to buy south beach lebrons... i bet 90% of you guys went for the ray allen 13s and didnt even support boston.... FOH
so many people hate on lebron but still went crazy for the champ pack.

NO

Thats like saying if you dont support LeBron, Miami, The Heat, or his sig line then why bother buying the shoe?

you dont like Lebron
you dont like the Heat
you dont like his sig line
you dont live in or support Miami

so uhhhhh whats the reasoning in buying the South Beach?

I bet majority of the people who went for the Ray Allen 13s was either:

Boston fans
Ray Allen fans
Jordan fans
or Jordan sig fans

but the people who end up with the kicks be the hypebeats and resellers

salty? yeah I was that missed out but thats majority of us who miss out on shoes we really want to WEAR that may hold meaning to some of us

Last edited:
$450......that's a mistake

Resell prices on foams have dropped accross the board. Saw a pair of stealths sz 13 for 220. VERY good condition. So many colorways released so quickly. I would've been all over it but I can't wear foams. Too narrow for my feet.

Bots screwed up mercer release they had over 100 unclaimed pairs.

Those were tester. I guess they never thought it'll go thru.

Wasn't testers i know the person that got the RSVPs.

Also for people blowing up my inbox they released this morning they are gone. I went to pickup my RSVP yesterday asked them about it cause i knew they messed up the rsvp and the dudes didnt wanna tell me anything. I went in the morning a few hours ago only a few heads there most were running the train getting multiple pairs then word got out and **** became a zoo.

Last edited:
now im starting to worry if i should even trade my DB foams for just these...might have to ask for more or no?

Agreed. I just figured I'd keep these since I have a ton of black red shoes vs no black green shoes.

Don't get me wrong.

I still want the Oregon foams.

I just think the design on the db is insanely awesome.

I might be able to get a pair for 450.

I'm just torn because I really want the prelude iv lol

Its alway major cities getting these QS/Limited shoes and unless you have an insane bot you're not getting them online.

I hope the prices fall to. Still looking for a pair

After the XI, !, and this release I was able to grab a pair of 3Lab5s, maybe I can trade it partially

i got mine late last night, but i have overnight shipping. If you selected 2 day shipping, UPS doesn't work today unless its international or air shipping. Thursday would be the day UPS actually accepts the packages from Nike.

Thats funny and quite false because ive seen about 15 UPS trucks today on 3 different sides of town...

Back
Top Bottom