"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

11ms not to bad

Last edited by a moderator:

Your ping to store.nike.com is what matters.

So on terminal(Mac) or command prompt(windows) type "ping store.nike.com" and see what your ms is.
Naw. If it wasn't a TLO drop, your ping to store.nike.com would matter. How fast you get the tweet from Nikestore's account is what matters.

you lost already if your using tweet deck
tweet deck has been my friend, i never get any super limited releases but I can rely on it for most GR, it is faster than those twitter scanners from my personal experience. Probably will strike out on these and my wallet will thank me. December has been hard on the wallet

Feom everyone I have talked to that knows more than i do is the exact reason thw prelude got pushed back.

Damn, I really hope there isn't any fishy business going on with this release. Especially all the rumors about early links n all that stuff.

Just gimme that one pair man. That's all I want.

Is the reason the preludes got pushed was because of a early link? Is this fact?
because they saw that they sold out before they tweeted the link lol. Thats what happens when you give the link to too many people

Bummer to find out there was a early link out. I wouldn't even want to mess with that after what happened yesterday to all those people. I still order stuff from nike.com that aren't limited, i don't want to be banned.

32ms Ping to Nike...I hope that helps me in some way lol. 

If I can't get these, then oh well. 
ohwell.gif
 Life goes on.

Last edited:
Wouldnt be surprised if they leaked links to big time Univ of Oregon donors and others

I hope all y'all who are asking for early links get them. Then gets megged from.every release for the next ten years and has to pay resellers top dollar.

You guys are seriously ridiculous. There is no early link right now. It's just people trolling.
lmao this. i guarantee the people starting those rumors on twitter seen that photoshopped pic and bugged out. HOWEVER, i do know it is possible to get early links but i highly doubt one actually leaked

Back
Top Bottom