"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

i got mine late last night, but i have overnight shipping. If you selected 2 day shipping, UPS doesn't work today unless its international or air shipping. Thursday would be the day UPS actually accepts the packages from Nike.
yeah thats what the nike rep just told me a few mins ago. most order wont ship till thurs. so im looking at monday for mine.

Does anyone on here ever trade for retail or help any others out for retail? With the exception of the preludes and breds I have had every release in the last couple of weeks. Probably pure luck. Maybe I can find some reputable people to lend a hand to with the next release so they can return the favor.

I have no problem giving dudes an extra pair if we have a courteous relationship to help return the favor. Doesnt seem like much of that going on around. I know locally it happens a lot but I am not into much of a local scene at all.

trying to stop people from ending bids early because they dont like what it was gonna end at.
then couldnt you just get someone with zero feedback to bid it up for you?  and then open a case to get the fees refunded cause the buyer didnt pay?  buyers do that **** to me all the time, and ebay doesnt do anything to stop it, so **** it, im sure you could use that against them.  

Ebay fees are a ***** didn't they used to be 5% or something
i believe so, they were in the single digits. i havent sold anything on ebay for years and i was shocked when i recently sold a shoe (AJ5 BelAir) on ebay and was hit with a 10% fee.

i usaully list as buy it now and sneakerheads msg me Paypal offers through ebay and i would just end the item when i receive a decent offer. only had to deal with paypal fee.

it was a busy morning but in the end im still left with a 10.5 and debating if i should keep it.

My oregons shipped :smokin

I also just received shipping confirmation however after what I 've read here on the thread I know now my package wont move till Thursday. No biggie... Happy new year fellas!!!! Anybody else looking forward to the honeymooners marathon...lol

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be nice if we could wake up to restocks of these tomorrow lol I know i should keep dreaming

Wouldn't it be nice if we could wake up to restocks of these tomorrow lol I know i should keep dreaming
That would be great. Should I just bookmarkthe link Nike tweeted when they released
nerd.gif

i can't **** with putting my **** up for an auction.  people never pay at the end and it ends up being more of a hassle than anything.  

Fixed price, immediate payment, gets rid of the people not serious most of the time.

Ebay jumped up to 10 percent when they removed all the ala carte listing fees they used to have

Just got shipping conf on my foams too :smokin

Congrats on who copped decided to pass and go for the preludes this weekend

And on the fees subject now if you end the auction early, they still take the 10 percent. i was pissed 

That happen to me last year. The new irks is if you end a listing early you have 1 freebe a year. After that you still get charged the same as you would if you sold the item... 10%

@wsuhoops1000 lol you can try but don't get mad at me if it doesn't work. When I asked about it last year, they said they are trying to prevent people using eBay for exposure then selling via PayPal invoice or listing the item in multiple places and selling it by other means.

NDC shipping confirmation, bout time! In other news, I saw this on Twitter, not sure how legit it is

View media item 720646

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom