Oregon is burning. Worst Air Quality in The World

Lunatic Trump supporters claiming Antifa is behind the fires.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/ve...rify/283-9d0f6f88-6b49-4e8e-bb31-982b904c5545
666DD05F-6BFC-42D7-B82B-0B34DDA247BD.jpeg

It was 105 degrees on Tuesday in San Jose, CA.

Today the high was 70 because the smoke is so thick it's blocking the sun.

The three major fires here in the Bay last few weeks (SCU, CZU, and LNU) were all started by lightning strikes. These are mostly contained.

The major one right now in California is the Creek Fire.

The amount of acres burned is a new record for California. Wildfire season just started.

All safe where I’m at and glad that the heatwave of a few days ago started no fires.

Yea but you’re still you. Smug ***

Oh don’t think I’m not breathing in bad air though. The sky is still smokey yellow, ash flying and the temps were at 94 today. It was 115 during the peak of heatwave. All sorts of bad but I’m grateful it’s not worse.

I forgot to add I’m in Southern California where we have fires like that annually. Now we’re also starting to deal with homeless encampment fires too. This was just a few days ago on my block...
66BFC28F-6113-4135-BA46-76EECBFD7648.jpeg

Last edited:
Smoke is no joke out here right now in Portland. Low key prepping a bug out bag for the family. Not sure where we’d go though. So here’s hoping things calm down... stay safe out there NT fam.

Evacuation zones are about 25 minutes away from my house. Got all the necessary items packed for a quick exit if needed.

It’s so bizarre. Went camping and fishing last weekend in a town called blue river. That entire town is now 100% burned to the ground. Every building, sign, car, everything is completely destroyed. Just ashes and burnt sticks left.

Woke up yesterday, got ready for work, pitch black in my house, 8 AM. Walk outside, it was like it was 9 at night. Just barely visible but still need light. Surreal. Ash all over my house, car, falling like snow, it's dicey out here. Had a huge wind storm that started at the same time, still huge branches and small trees all over the roads no one has time to bother with as everyone is dealing with this.

People have been helping pull trailers, and animals, and donating, the state has come together well, but we're not out of the woods just yet. :frown:

Smoke is crazy here about ~20 miles from edge of the Riverside fire, don't even think about going outside without a N95 on. :smh: **** is so sad. So many hurting already in those communities impacted, I couldn't imagine

So glad I stocked up on N95's after the big gorge fire in 2017, been a lifesaver with Covid and this.

Trying to look through twitter for updates is absolutely disgusting. A whole lot just like this
5149A9A3-4030-4E54-A654-47A5E51E6527.jpeg

Whenever you want to know why people support Trump this is why. They are full of hate, and he allows them to not only express it but be proud of it. They are truly deplorable.

The air up here in Seattle has gotten bad as well from the fires and smoke in our own state including the smoke coming from the California and Oregon's fires

Took this just now in Kerry park where you can usually see the space needle and downtown
PSX_20200912_082337.jpg

Heres a reference how it usually looks
ShawnKReebok-2306_LR.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom