Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're too busy. The logo on the tongue is no good. Actually the tongue all in all looks weird

Let the inevitable Haterade opinions on these rain down... They're busy, but that's really the point I think. Something very rare, something very different. I can appreciate both of those, even if they won't satisfy the tastes of all. Maybe that's the beauty of NT, we're all allowed our opinions. Simple fact is 99% of us won't have a shot in the world on getting hands on these. That alone is enough for me to really appreciate these things.

beavertonfeet beavertonfeet what's the point of simply developing an enhanced appreciation for something when you have already come to the conclusion that your chances of acquiring are slim to none? I'm not trying to come at you but this doesn't make sense to me. Availability shouldn't be a factor in whether or not you think a shoe is worthy of greatness.

Last edited:
@Beavertonfeet what's the point of simply developing an enhanced appreciation for something when you have already come to the conclusion that your chances of acquiring are slim to none? I'm not trying to come at you but this doesn't make sense to me. Availability shouldn't be a factor in whether or not you think a shoe is worthy of greatness.
Couldn't tell you why, but for me it's the "you always want what you can't have" paradox. It tends to get me with shoes and women. Couldn't explain it.

Pretty much. Those are disgusting.
Phil Knight, Steve Prefontaine, Tinker Hatfield and many others attended UO.
Correct! Also has to do with the fact of Tinker and the team uniform equipment manager or president being best friends correct me If I'm wrong,

You can go to *************.com & click on Tinkers name and there's an article about all that including Chip Kelly.  

Last edited:
These are alright, but certainly not equal to some of the past releases. The 3's or the 4's have been my favorites.

2 players on the Ducks basketball squad already got suspended for selling their kicks.

...when reselling goes wrong. LOL.

2 players on the Ducks basketball squad already got suspended for selling their kicks.

There's nothing funny about that. They should be able to sell their gear and two if it wasn't for that cock sucker Air Andy bragging, Dominic Artis and the other player wouldn't have got caught. The worst part about it is that he's blaming them and calling them idiots, but I bet they weren't idiots when he was begging them to sell them. We saw what happened to AJ Green and Terrelle Pryor for selling their stuff. The least he could have done was keep it on the low so that he didn't get jammed up. Y'all sneaker cats and this generation of people in general take no responsibility or accountability what y'all do.

They were suspended for selling team gear. Does this mean the shoes werent theirs, like a uniform, to be turned in at the end of the season?

They were suspended for selling team gear. Does this mean the shoes werent theirs, like a uniform, to be turned in at the end of the season?
No, it was theirs to wear around but not for resale. If it was for the game, they would have been in the equipment locker like everything else.

No, it was theirs to wear around but not for resale. If it was for the game, they would have been in the equipment locker like everything else.

I asked because when I was in college I sold most of the kicks they gave me. I didn't like 'em so I sold em. At the same time I wasn't going to a major school with an exclusive Jordans being given out. . They should be allowed to sell the PAIR they are given if they choose to do so imo.

There's nothing funny about that. They should be able to sell their gear and two if it wasn't for that cock sucker Air Andy bragging, Dominic Artis and the other player wouldn't have got caught. The worst part about it is that he's blaming them and calling them idiots, but I bet they weren't idiots when he was begging them to sell them. We saw what happened to AJ Green and Terrelle Pryor for selling their stuff. The least he could have done was keep it on the low so that he didn't get jammed up. Y'all sneaker cats and this generation of people in general take no responsibility or accountability what y'all do.

air andy post the craziest piles of oregon stuff on IG

The Jordan's given out to the football team, are turned in after every game to keep the players from selling them. There was an article saying something about it I believe last year or the year before when they got PE IX's. they catalog them and are given out as part of the players travel gear before they leave for the game

Appreciate it guys.

These shoes tho 
mean.gif
 I think the O on the tongue messes them up
everything messes them up lol. right down to that stupid lining they use on "special" shoes. looks hideous
mean.gif

Except for the fact that they're told not to before giving them anything....... Other than that...... Nothing wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom