Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt the NCAA will ever limit logos on shoes, highly doubt that. For sneaker head sake, I really hope that doesn't happen. I do think they'll continue to monitor and punish those who sell their gear.

If players have the patience, they can wait until they've exhausted their eligibility, then they can sell their gear for profit. At that point most guys won't need the money though since they'll probably have solid jobs. They do need the money when they're in school since most struggle to get by, like many regular college students as well.

Loophole? Give the gear to your crazy uncle from Reno. Have him sell it and give you the $. NCAA would probably find a way to bust you.

^ Plus Nike reads this board too, so....be careful. Hmmkay 
laugh.gif

Yeah, paranoia... You're probably right. But you never know. Never seemed worth it to me to give away insider information in exchange for nothing. Just to let people know that you're in the know? Or that you're part of a team? Never got the motivation there. That's just me & my opinion. I'm only one person.

Yeah, paranoia... You're probably right. But you never know. Never seemed worth it to me to give away insider information in exchange for nothing. Just to let people know that you're in the know? Or that you're part of a team? Never got the motivation there. That's just me & my opinion. I'm only one person.
I feel you, if I was in that position I wouldn't do it anyway. I'd keep it on the low, there's no need to even mention that here 
laugh.gif

Id only wear them because green is my favorite color not a big fan of Oregon inspired kicks
I'm quite sick of them honestly

Id only wear them because green is my favorite color not a big fan of Oregon inspired kicks
I'm quite sick of them honestly

I always wondered when the market would become saturated w/ UO gear. I think your opinion is still in the minority and the roots of the company do come from the school... But I could see the UO inspired gear cooling off if too much of it is offered. Or the FB and Hoops team drops from national prominence for a few years.

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/The_Oregon_Duck

The Oregon Duck (also known as the Fighting Duck, Donald Duck, or simply The Duck) is the mascot of the University of Oregon Ducks athletic program, based on Disney's Donald Duck character through a special license agreement. The mascot wears a green and yellow costume, and a green and yellow beanie cap with the word "Oregon" on it.

View media item 653262

In 2010, Disney and the University reached an agreement that removed the costumed Oregon Duck mascot from its association with the Donald trademark and allows The Duck to make more public appearances, such as at college mascot competitions. The mascot in graphic art, which is more similar to Donald Duck...is still covered by the trademark agreement.

View media item 653269

...Donald Duck was always my favorite Disney character. I didn't know until recently that the Oregon/Disney connection is official even thought it sounds Oregon trying to distance themselves from it...A green & yellow graphic of Donald Duck in jumpman pose would be fresh too doe!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom