Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to share this pm I got from sneaker Jesus, hilarious, internet thug.
SneakerJesus
Today at 5:27 am
Get off my **** before u get ****** str8 up

Last edited:
Had to share this pm I got from sneaker Jesus, hilarious, internet thug.
SneakerJesus
Today at 5:27 am
Get off my **** before u get ****** str8 up
DMV don't play games, you better pray he aint from PG county, lol. #FactsOnly

why does oregon get all these PEs? their basketball team sucks
Their football team actually got these PEs.... ironically.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I hope that these release with both pairs of sixes like I have seen to maybe help with me getting a pair of VIs

true...but the sneakers overshadows the talent. or lack there of. you understand how much i hate this team

You do know who Phil Knight is, right? Well, his alma mater just happens to be Oregon and it helps that Bill Bowerman was the track coach at Oregon way back when. Nike was practically created in the U of O. Come on man, this is pretty basic sneaker knowledge...

Last edited:
Thnx ARSONIST21 for clearing that up for the Rookie, who asked Why?, Why? Does Oregon get all these. They suck!.... 

Eat Uh!

I wouldn't count these out just yet. Nike just dropped the yeezys out the blue. I'm sure they will do these the same way. Just keep a look out on their timeline (yea it's juvenile but if you really want them...) and yea. Crazy month for Nike

I wouldn't count these out just yet. Nike just dropped the yeezys out the blue. I'm sure they will do these the same way. Just keep a look out on their timeline (yea it's juvenile but if you really want them...) and yea. Crazy month for Nike
Right they'll probably release during the week random time also. Can't believe nike pulled that with the yeezys, we all know sneakerjesus got his tho cuz all in info is 6 moths to a year in advance. Had to :tongue:

Last edited:
If these dropped I don't think nike would do the random thing with them its not the same as yeezy but who knows

I think the yeezys dropping randomly also has something to do with the fact that Kanye is no longer affiliated with Nike...just my opinion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom