Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw this too. Def a sample box. Looks just like mine, except the name listed after ATTN: is diferent. Jadakiss' pair is ATTN: to a higher-up in JB. My name was ATTN: to someone directly at the U of O.
That box looks nothing like yours.  Is your label on the black part of the box or the elephant print?  Come on bro.  Just making stuff up.  Look at all the other nike jordan 5 boxes posted on the internet.  Jadakiss box is off.  Looks like someone pasted that label there.

That box looks nothing like yours.  Is your label on the black part of the box or the elephant print?  Come on bro.  Just making stuff up.  Look at all the other nike jordan 5 boxes posted on the internet.  Jadakiss box is off.  Looks like someone pasted that label there.

That's how my box came. The label is glued to the box. I've had a few very rare PEs that came with the same setup. I gather not all shoes are ready for retail, so the different labels bridge that gap. Jada's box looks legit to me. Like I said the label is spot on, except the for the ATTN: section.

You're pretty close to right though. I didn't even think to compare the boxes. I just looked straight at the label. The box is quite different, like you said. But the label is a near perfect match, even the font/size. The only difference is the ATTN: name.

You can scroll back a few pages to see the pics I posted. I think I put some up of the box. If I did, compare mine to Jada's. Little different.

because sneakerjesus was insisting they were releasing too and hes calling someone else a fool cuz they were insisting they would release.
Good lookin out bro you just got repped, dudes get salty when nike doesn't end up releasing a shoe they want, instead of just moving on like a bad relationship

Nike is so unpredictable now days (example=yeezy drop), Nike use to always be predictable before the hypebeast wave the last few years
Weren't you the same clown who kept insisting that you knew for sure that they would release?
Y'all still hopin for these lol
I really don't care if these release or not. What I want is for you to admit that you had no idea what you were talking about. That now that the release date you stated is coming up, you've changed your tune and now you're acting like you weren't the one in here trolling, talmbout, "My connect said so. Y'all hypebeast gon miss out. Bye felicia", trying to give people false hope.

Right lol...are you copping anything this weekend?

I'm trying hard for the 6's, but all the store's near me are doing raffles for the 6's and ASG Gumbo Pack so I'm putting in for those as well. Hopefully my luck doesn't kicked in and I win every raffle at every store lol

For everyone making it seem like Jadakiss can't get legitimate exclusive Jordan's just because the spotlight isn't on him, that doesn't matter. He recently said in an interview that he once met Jordan at a Jordan team event and MJ basically told him that he'd be good with anything he needed and his assistant or whoever is in charge of handling those kinds of situations followed through. He also said he gets everything that drops, whether it's the 6 Rings or a PE exclusive, he comes home to boxes of Jordan's. Fat Joe isn't relevant anymore either and I bet he's getting exclusive stuff most of us can't just because of who they were at one point and because their names are still known. Think about it, a lot of you basically acknowledged who Jadakiss was and even though most of you said he wasn't relevant enough to be getting exclusive Jordan's it still drew attention to the sboe which is always good for JB whether they actually release to the public or not.

i guess kiss getting elite mikes is about as bad as hulk hogan and all his mikes lol .....yea right!!!! kiss been wearing mikes since money power respect days...styles as well

Last edited:
Google the name in the ATTN: section of Jadakiss' Oregon 5's. Big shot at JB. If he's getting shoes direct or indirect from a source like that, he's doing OK in my book.

I won't judge relevancy on Jadakiss, but I will admire his ability to cop some VERY rare shoes. Rich get richer. Good for him.

Google the name in the ATTN: section of Jadakiss' Oregon 5's. Big shot at JB. If he's getting shoes direct or indirect from a source like that, he's doing OK in my book.

I'm telling you, Jadakiss said he met MJ and MJ told him he'd be good with everything and told whoever was with him to add Jadakiss to the list or however that list works. So if the person named on the ATTN is a big shot at JB, I'm willing to assume Jadakiss isn't lying and that person is either close to MJ or was with MJ at the event Jadakiss said he met His Airness himself at.

Last edited:
I'm telling you, Jadakiss said he met MJ and MJ told him he'd be good with everything and told whoever was with him to add Jadakiss to the list or however that list works. So if the person named on the ATTN is a big shot at JB, I'm willing to assume Jadakiss isn't lying and that person is either close to MJ or was with MJ at the event Jadakiss said he met His Airness himself at.

Reggie Saunders

Title: Jordan Brand Director of Entertainment Marketing

Part of the allure of a brand is about how "cool" it is. For Reggie Saunders, his job is to make sure you think wearing Jordans is cool. How would he do that? By making sure that the people you think are cool are laced in Jays. From Drake, to Kanye, to Jay Z, to Mark Wahlberg and Cedric The Entertainer, Reggie keeps them all laced with the latest kicks—oftentimes way before we have access to them. The toughest part? All the times he has to tell people no.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom