Original in 1992 produced Jordan VII unworn

I'm pretty much out of the loop as far as today's prices go, but I do know that the demand (and subsequently value) for OGs have gone down a bit from their peak (mid-late '00s)
Not having the original box will unfortunately take the price down a little further as well -collector's obviously like to have the full package with all the extras, Flight Club card, plastic liner etc.

However, on the bright side, you have a very beautiful pair in a decent size (US10) and also the most popular colorway as far as VIIs go, so hopefully you'll be able to find a buyer who truly appreciates them and will take them off your hands. I think roughly $350-400 would be a fair price to expect for just the shoes alone, although like I said I'm no expert these days.

Also, you said you found 5 pairs, please show us pics of the other 3 when you get time... love seeing stuff like this.

Those Concords wouldve been expensive too had they not been releasing soon but then again we are getting a 45 version.

I think I got more excited seeing the women's XIII's. I love this thread because it shows OG shape of a shoe. Gotta save that pic as an example so in the future people can shut the hell up about OG shape. Just scrolled and peeped the concords too...so dope. Peep the PL thickness on those OG concords...that's not coming back fam. '16 SJ make it look like that with the white line, but we didn't get that type of PL cut...:frown:

I think I got more excited seeing the women's XIII's. I love this thread because it shows OG shape of a shoe. Gotta save that pic as an example so in the future people can shut the hell up about OG shape. Just scrolled and peeped the concords too...so dope. Peep the PL thickness on those OG concords...that's not coming back fam. '16 SJ make it look like that with the white line, but we didn't get that type of PL cut...:frown:
Will therefor make some more pics for all of you who are Interested in the Ultra Original cut and Look......it is interessting to See how Good Retro and Limited Retro stLes Dell ..Good for nike ;-)

Bringe me to the Point that i Wang to Mention: i was always flashed by „my“ Time of the always new!!!! Styles and Developments.....i habe Seen and have Been in the presentation where the First foamposite was Shown....and the First flightposite and the First huarache!!!!!! Imagine that☺️

Those OG Boudreaux’s can easily fetch $600+ being they’re in deadstock condition. Same with the Concord’s too. KEEP THOSE WOMEN’S 13’s OP :wow: talk about a blast from the past. Beautiful set.

8BDB430A-F53B-4B0C-8503-AF73A2B956C4.jpeg
9ACA0ED2-3D41-4A2E-94AC-A7FBDA882A6B.jpeg
DEF0E85C-5AFA-4011-9A3F-0C02F0D796C0.jpeg
View attachment 2203603 and a Trainer ....also from my own „barn find“

normally that pu midsole would be crumbled to dust, wonder why these have not yet done that!

amazing thread and pics!!! greetings from the USA/Pennsylvania!!

normally that pu midsole would be crumbled to dust, wonder why these have not yet done that!

amazing thread and pics!!! greetings from the USA/Pennsylvania!!
U are right..normally the PU should be dust....but i think that it was also the missing UV light in the big box....and the Löw Temperature....in the cellar...Kent them in auch a Good „Mood“
And that is why I Look for a collector who is sensible for such a super seldom Option. I Need to Clear my spaces..divorce;-)...so i will try and put them on eBay......

Last edited:
I am a Nike EKIN through and through....to my deepest heart....it was the coolest Time in my working life...

If you ever hold a pair of OGs in hand the first thing youll notice is how sturdy they are.

U are right..normally the PU should be düst....but i think that it was also the missing UV light in the big box....and the Löw Temperature....in the cellar...Kent them in auch a Good „Mood“
And that is why I Look for a collector who is sensible for such a super seldom Option. I Need to Clear my spaces..divorce;-)...so i will try and put them on eBay......
You should teach everyone how to store shoes. Those look great

You should teach everyone how to store shoes. Those look great
Thank you so much!!! My Family had founded One of the First sport Shops in Germany
Maybe someone had heared about the brand BOGNER ..known for ski /Wintersport? That is my family. We still have 1930 wooden eriksen ski from the beginning of skiing. Made Even wirhout metall rails. And....Funny enough! Also Brand new;-) stored for many many years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom