Orioles!

I'm wishing them the best of luck this year and I really like the lineup...

Its just that damn near every year, they start strong and vanish in about a month or two later...

AL East is still tough, but I hope the O's can play consistent...

Orioles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

us small markets gotta stick together.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Orioles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
forreal though, and the O's have a solid line up this year. It'll come down to pitching like with most teams and I don't think they have enough.
Also Uherah being your closer isn't a good look.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Orioles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
forreal though, and the O's have a solid line up this year. It'll come down to pitching like with most teams and I don't think they have enough.
Also Uherah being your closer isn't a good look.

it's a start, however they could be 4-0 now and 4-5 by monday.

i'll give them some benifit though, they responded to buck showalter when he took over last season. considering they haven't had a winning season since 1997, if they could win 85 games this year and finish 3rd in the al east, that would be a huge accomplishment itself for them.

it's a start, however they could be 4-0 now and 4-5 by monday.

i'll give them some benifit though, they responded to buck showalter when he took over last season. considering they haven't had a winning season since 1997, if they could win 85 games this year and finish 3rd in the al east, that would be a huge accomplishment itself for them.

Kevin Gregg ain't better. Koji looks recovered from his elbow issues, I'd rather have him closing.

Kevin Gregg ain't better. Koji looks recovered from his elbow issues, I'd rather have him closing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They do this every year. Every year. 10-2, 4-0, 20-8, doesn't matter. They'll go back to normal once the real teams start to warm up. Growing up in MD, I'm extremely thankful I didn't become a fan of these bums.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They do this every year. Every year. 10-2, 4-0, 20-8, doesn't matter. They'll go back to normal once the real teams start to warm up. Growing up in MD, I'm extremely thankful I didn't become a fan of these bums.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They do this every year. Every year. 10-2, 4-0, 20-8, doesn't matter. They'll go back to normal once the real teams start to warm up. Growing up in MD, I'm extremely thankful I didn't become a fan of these bums became a fan of The Mariners who aren't very good either.

Fixed.

I agree that this should become the season thread to decrease the amount of trolls.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They do this every year. Every year. 10-2, 4-0, 20-8, doesn't matter. They'll go back to normal once the real teams start to warm up. Growing up in MD, I'm extremely thankful I didn't become a fan of these bums became a fan of The Mariners who aren't very good either.

Fixed.

I agree that this should become the season thread to decrease the amount of trolls.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ya because the mariners are so much better 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ya because the mariners are so much better 
laugh.gif

Not concerned with whose closing. When the O's are ready to contend down the road, I'm sure money will be spent on a closer of worth. Right now it's all about development, and learning how to win.

And for everyone posting about how it's just a hot start and they won't sniff the playoffs, you're not exactly dropping knowledge. O''s are in the same boat as the Royals, Jays, Nats, Tribe, etc. so whatever progress in terms of wins is gravy.

Not concerned with whose closing. When the O's are ready to contend down the road, I'm sure money will be spent on a closer of worth. Right now it's all about development, and learning how to win.

And for everyone posting about how it's just a hot start and they won't sniff the playoffs, you're not exactly dropping knowledge. O''s are in the same boat as the Royals, Jays, Nats, Tribe, etc. so whatever progress in terms of wins is gravy.

OP...you haven't watched the O's in recent years, huh? always be flying out the gate...only to eliminate themselves from the post season by the end of june.

DJs....lemme get a "Red Sox Struggling Appreciation" thread...you OWE me this, man!
laugh.gif

OP...you haven't watched the O's in recent years, huh? always be flying out the gate...only to eliminate themselves from the post season by the end of june.

DJs....lemme get a "Red Sox Struggling Appreciation" thread...you OWE me this, man!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom