ORL @ Cavs - NBAtv Fan Night - 7:30 PM ET

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

MVP.

And a foul is a foul.

Don't swallow the whistle on a foul you would call earlier in the game.

NBA needs more consistency.

GOD I LOVE THIS TEAM
pimp.gif
we must of not seen the same play...lebron threw his shoulder into courtney...if a foul had to be called it should have been offensive...

I'm saying, they called the SAME foul many times earlier in the game.

Why swallow the whistle.

Dude straight affecting the shot, then it's a foul; no matter when it happens.

Why swallow the whistle.

because the refs always do that
except when the cavs are in danger of losing
smh.gif

Why swallow the whistle.

why swallow the whistle when lebron travels? There has to be consistency in every aspect

laugh.gif
@ the abundance of Laker sigs...
well yeah, the Cavs are LAs main competition for homecourt. of course they wouldn't want ya'll to win.. especially when you didn'tdeserve it.

LeBron put HIS shoulder into Lee, how is that a foul on Lee? Offensive or a no-call if anything. Take the homer glasses off a call it like it was. And Dwighthad been doing the same thing for the past 6 min b/c Hedo and the rest of them regulated him to being just a screen man and didn't even pass him the balland yet at the most critical possession of the game they call 3 sec. I mean come on. Be consistent, except for the last 45 sec of the game
eyes.gif

Orlando is really good, I mean they took it down to the wire with Howard having a mediocre game and Rashard playing horrible. Tough 3 second call and foul onLee in the end, but I don't think anybody here is really surprised about that. Lebron did his thing, big win for the Cavs they are really content on tryingto get that best record.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
@ the abundance of Laker sigs...
well yeah, the Cavs are LAs main competition for homecourt. of course they wouldn't want ya'll to win.. especially when you didn't deserve it.
i wouldnt take it that far.... it was a pretty close game through-out.

I hate how a defender jumps STRAIGHT up and the offensive player jumps into the defender and always get the call, ALWAYS. Damn refs always be making the wrongcalls. A situation like that should always be an offensive foul.

All this hate in here. If we wanted to be cynical, we could pick apart EVERY NBA game and say what should or shouldnt have been done. Bottom line, Cavs won!Congrats as they keep eyeing the best record in the league.

agree, if the defender doesn't lean in, it should be a no-call or on the offense. Always bothered me

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

LeBron put HIS shoulder into Lee, how is that a foul on Lee? Offensive or a no-call if anything. Take the homer glasses off a call it like it was. And Dwight had been doing the same thing for the past 6 min b/c Hedo and the rest of them regulated him to being just a screen man and didn't even pass him the ball and yet at the most critical possession of the game they call 3 sec. I mean come on. Be consistent, except for the last 45 sec of the game
eyes.gif
if you watch cavs games the refs almost always dictate how close games usually end
they usually end in lebron closing out games via the FT line that usually result out of crab step drives

one of the few times it did not work was in game 7 against the celtics when lebron kept driving and missing layups (expecting fouls)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

I hate how a defender jumps STRAIGHT up and the offensive player jumps into the defender and always get the call, ALWAYS. Damn refs always be making the wrong calls. A situation like that should always be an offensive foul.
Thing is Lee didn't even jump, both his feet were on the ground. Bron put his shoulder into him and the foul was on Lee. And yeah we couldnitpick every NBA game, but I've seen quite a few Cavs games this year and they definitely get an inordinate amount of calls in their favor when the gameis close, ESPECIALLY at home.

idk, this year they havent been giving that benefit to the offense when the offensive player initiates that contact...unless of course your name is....nvm

I hate how a defender jumps STRAIGHT up and the offensive player jumps into the defender and always get the call, ALWAYS. Damn refs always be making the wrong calls. A situation like that should always be an offensive foul.
Thing is Lee didn't even jump, both his feet were on the ground. Bron put his shoulder into him and the foul was on Lee. And yeah we could nitpick every NBA game, but I've seen quite a few Cavs games this year and they definitely get an inordinate amount of calls in their favor when the game is close, ESPECIALLY at home.
laugh.gif

i would stop now... Laker fans looking real pathetic right now

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Being at the game could've been a playoff atmosphere, but watching this on FSN Ohio is straight amatuer hour. I try to watch these games, but it is so freakin' hard.
Explain?

Was that the feed they were showing on NBA TV?

laugh.gif
Cavs can't win games anymore? It almost seems like NT claims nobody can win games anymore unless it's by 10+ points. There's calls andno-calls throughout every game that can clearly go either way. LeBron initiated contact, but games are not decided in the final seconds, period.

Thing is Lee didn't even jump, both his feet were on the ground. Bron put his shoulder into him and the foul was on Lee. And yeah we could nitpick every NBA game, but I've seen quite a few Cavs games this year and they definitely get an inordinate amount of calls in their favor when the game is close, ESPECIALLY at home.
I'd really like to see that "foul" again since I was watching on a stream and didn't get a good view. But similar situation likethat last play happened earlier in the game. Lee jumps straight up, Lebron gets the call.

Not sure, I get the "local" FSN Ohio feed. Maybe what you get. But it sucks, pretty consistent with most things here in Ohio.

(waits for someone to quote "That's what she said")

Stan even mentioned the calls the Cavs get in his post-game...w/e I really hope we face yall in playoffs...we can definitely beat you

Cavs fans are always whinnying about Mo not being recognized.

roll.gif
@ C-Webb clowning Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom