ORL @ Cavs - NBAtv Fan Night - 7:30 PM ET

Who the hell is Andy V? Andersen? why in the world would you give someone you hate a playful nickname?

Originally Posted by JDB1523

laugh.gif
Cavs can't win games anymore? It almost seems like NT claims nobody can win games anymore unless it's by 10+ points. There's calls and no-calls throughout every game that can clearly go either way. LeBron initiated contact, but games are not decided in the final seconds, period.

and they go the cavs way 99% of the time

Sideshow Bob always seems annoying, he would be the guy you "hate to play" at the court.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

laugh.gif
Cavs can't win games anymore? It almost seems like NT claims nobody can win games anymore unless it's by 10+ points. There's calls and no-calls throughout every game that can clearly go either way. LeBron initiated contact, but games are not decided in the final seconds, period.
when was this game decided then???

Glad we finally beat the Magic, they always give us a hard time, hopefully we can hold onto this 1 seed and have Boston play Orlando 2nd round

As a Cavs fan...I dont want to play the Magic in the playoffs. That is the worst possible series for us matchup wise. Nobody can handle Dwight, and the Cavsare content chucking up jumpers the majority of the time when D Howards in the game. But mainly, the amount of 3's Orlando shoots gives them the ability tobeat or lose to any team, and given night. It doesnt matter how well a team plays if someone goes 14-24 from 3 on you. I would much rather face Boston, Cavsmatch up better against their style of play.

I dont think the Magic or Celtics are on the cavs level this year. Magic are still just not there yet totally, and the Cletics got a little worse while theCavs got a little better.

Seeing that theres so many laker fans in here i think this statement is relative.

I think the odds of the Cavs in the Championship are way better then the Lakers being in it.
The cavs will have one legitament round to play and thats the ECF against the Celts/Magic

The lakers on the other hand will have 3 tough rounds. 1st may not be so much depending on the team but 2nd and 3rd will be.

I think the Jazz, Spurs, Blazers, and even Houston are all very capable of knocking them off.
More so then the the teams the cavs have to play.

Im not making assumptions that the Lakers arent gonna make it, there still the favorites. But im just sayin it wont be as easy as the cavs il have it.

None the less i still wanna see a Cavs/Lakers Finals.

And whens Bynum coming back? If he comes back for the playoffs things will be different.

cant believe i sold these. the thing was at the line, bron usually likes it quiet when hes shooting. the fans were chanting MVP when he was at the line THEN hemotions for them to get louder, he wanted those MVP chants. bron straight beastin on the league. ill wait a few replies to read how kobe and dwade are doingthe same thing. too bad the heat are trash

btw celtics lost again, 4.5 game lead

quit whining about calls. if NT was this popular when MJ was in his prime, i can only imagine the hate and all the superstar calls he got. we had more than afew bad calls go against us too. remember those horrible calls at the end of the pacers game with those tip ins? if stern wanted the cavs to win bron wouldnthave been called for that last 0.2 second foul leading to the loss. quit hatin and recognize greatness.

flame away

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I dont think the Magic or Celtics are on the cavs level this year. Magic are still just not there yet totally, and the Cletics got a little worse while the Cavs got a little better.

Seeing that theres so many laker fans in here i think this statement is relative.

I think the odds of the Cavs in the Championship are way better then the Lakers being in it.
The cavs will have one legitament round to play and thats the ECF against the Celts/Magic

The lakers on the other hand will have 3 tough rounds. 1st may not be so much depending on the team but 2nd and 3rd will be.

I think the Jazz, Spurs, Blazers, and even Houston are all very capable of knocking them off.
More so then the the teams the cavs have to play.

Im not making assumptions that the Lakers arent gonna make it, there still the favorites. But im just sayin it wont be as easy as the cavs il have it.

None the less i still wanna see a Cavs/Lakers Finals.

And whens Bynum coming back? If he comes back for the playoffs things will be different.

garnett is hurt so that is why they havent been playing well

and bynum is looking at a march 30th comeback
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even with Garnett the Cavs are better, esp with Home Court which they will get.
I think its almost a lock for the Cavs to be in the championship.

Everyone wondered what would happen when lebron started to hit jumpers. Well hes starting too, hes dropping 40/50 points left and right while theyre dam neartriple doubles. All while his team is about to have 65+ wins.

Originally Posted by avitale8

Stan even mentioned the calls the Cavs get in his post-game...w/e I really hope we face yall in playoffs...we can definitely beat you

4-1 CAVS.... u all cant compete on the big stage... Celtics and Lakers are who we are gunning for...

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Real quick, somebody tell me what violation the below .gif is. It can't be a travel, only Lebron gets away with those.

anurp.gif
All the times i've seen this gif i still don't know what that face is sposed to be. Looks like buttcheeks with a cig.

yeah the magic CAN for sure beat the cavs. theyve proven that. They WOULDNT beat em in a 7 game series. id bet a month salary on that.

Originally Posted by brighter than you

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Real quick, somebody tell me what violation the below .gif is. It can't be a travel, only Lebron gets away with those.

yeah, you corny.
Yeah yeah, whatever, but answer my question. What violation is that?

"Everybody saying, whats not for them. Everything they not, makes them everything they am". Cavaliers in 09 baby. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!.Lebron 4 MVP BUMSSSSS. Whats a Laker.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

"Everybody saying, whats not for them. Everything they not, makes them everything they am". Cavaliers in 09 baby. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!. Lebron 4 MVP BUMSSSSS. Whats a Laker.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

"Everybody saying, whats not for them. Everything they not, makes them everything they am". Cavaliers in 09 baby. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!. Lebron 4 MVP BUMSSSSS. Whats a Laker.

indifferent.gif
have the mvp
all we want is the championship
looks like you only care about individual awards

Back
Top Bottom