Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

the truth is out there for people who want it....for the people who don't...I have no feelings towards because the situation is self-explanatory if you have an informed point of view about your self as a person and where you fit in our time together on this earth.

the generations before us are already lost, they brought us into this culture.....everybody can't win though so it makes sense that people dont want to know the truth and so pit themselves in ignorance, numbed by their wage-based lifestyles.

You can laugh at conspiracy theorists but we'll really see who is laughing when all this is said and done.
When what is all said is done?  You're making it sound like you're privy to certain rights just because you believe the conspiracies. We're all in the same boat.  When that terrorist detonates the nuclear bomb, we're all dead regardless of what we believe in.  Knowing the truth does what exactly? Put food on the table for my family?  It pays my monthly mortgage?  
And what exactly is this "TRUTH" going to do?  Tell us. I mean if you guys have SOLID FACTS on the matter... I can forward the information to my Congressman and I can probably convince him to pursue a Congressional inquiry in the matter that is if it is supported by facts/evidence that can be argued in a US court of law.  So please post all the relevant evidence here on Niketalk.  Thanks.  Oh but wait... it's more fun to just theorize, conspire, and discuss and NOT ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT... RIGHT?  Maybe we can pursue truth and justice after the NBA Finals?  

I don't have to say anything.  Why should the people looking for real answers put themselves at a risk when the majority has shown they will turn their heads when the time comes to act. Government is what the people make of it, and right now I'd rather join corporate entities.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bless your heart.  Some of you dudes need to get out the basement and get some fresh air or something.

a lot of these conspiracy theorists hate our government but enjoy the freedoms that they have living in this country....go figure.

a lot of these conspiracy theorists hate our government but enjoy the freedoms that they have living in this country....go figure.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I always chuckle at the irony. 

Originally Posted by tkthafm

The CIA created "AL QAEDA"

No.

How much of a coincidence that supposedly Bin Laden was announced dead exactly 66 years after Adolf Hitler

I dunno... 1/365 ?

I think its a known fact that AL QAEDA is run by the CIA

and for those deaths
 Google is your friend
May 1; May Day, Beltraine: 
human sacrifices

Beltane or Beltraine is a Wiccan festival celebrated on April 30th or May 1st. This is also known as May's eve.

Originally Posted by tkthafm

The CIA created "AL QAEDA"

No.

How much of a coincidence that supposedly Bin Laden was announced dead exactly 66 years after Adolf Hitler

I dunno... 1/365 ?

I think its a known fact that AL QAEDA is run by the CIA

and for those deaths
 Google is your friend
May 1; May Day, Beltraine: 
human sacrifices

Beltane or Beltraine is a Wiccan festival celebrated on April 30th or May 1st. This is also known as May's eve.

You think the government gives us freedom? Do you know what UNALIENABLE rights are?

You think the government gives us freedom? Do you know what UNALIENABLE rights are?

One thing I don't understand about you guys....

You all have the same level of information on this topic as each other but talk down on each other like you're in the inner circle or something. You aren't saying anything factual...at all. Yes, everyone is extremely passionate about their opinions but they're just that; opinions.

You can write a 3 page essay and it will easily get dismissed because it's nothing other than fiction.

"cool story bro" will never find a better usage than this topic...

You all have the same level of information on this topic as each other but talk down on each other like you're in the inner circle or something. You aren't saying anything factual...at all. Yes, everyone is extremely passionate about their opinions but they're just that; opinions.

You can write a 3 page essay and it will easily get dismissed because it's nothing other than fiction.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

How do you know the info provided by the government is factual? You in the inner circle?

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

How do you know the info provided by the government is factual? You in the inner circle?

Originally Posted by rashi

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAAAAAA

Originally Posted by rashi

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAAAAAA

this sunday on nat geo, they will have a special called "killing osama bin laden"

it will show how the troops trained and how they took him out

didn't catch the time they said it would be on

this sunday on nat geo, they will have a special called "killing osama bin laden"

it will show how the troops trained and how they took him out

didn't catch the time they said it would be on

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

So much for you to even categorize those who don't have the same views that way.

The Government is a HUGE organizational entity. It does not mean this dislike is geared towards the whole government as a whole, every sector, every person who works for the government. It can be directed at those who are corrupt and malicious cronies in the Government. It is usually those who are the higher up officials who represent lobbies and are backed by those who do the dirty work for them and pull the strings in the Government who have interests at stake that tend to be the cronies.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

So much for you to even categorize those who don't have the same views that way.

The Government is a HUGE organizational entity. It does not mean this dislike is geared towards the whole government as a whole, every sector, every person who works for the government. It can be directed at those who are corrupt and malicious cronies in the Government. It is usually those who are the higher up officials who represent lobbies and are backed by those who do the dirty work for them and pull the strings in the Government who have interests at stake that tend to be the cronies.

Also, don't hope to see the 'real' pics of Bin Laden's corpse... They're all fakes. The death photos weren't released, and probably only like 5 people have access to any copies of them. Other people have seen the photos and verified their existence. Do you know what would happen if we had buried him on land? His burial site would become a monument for terrorists. He would become a martyr.

Do you know why his death photos weren't released? It's because it's tasteless to see ignorant people running around with Bin Laden's death face on their t-shirts, and would kinda tick of the rest of the world, especially the middle east. Pretty much any photo you see of Bin Laden's "death" is not legit. I have not see a single photo that even remotely matches the description of the body.

Sorry to bump this back up, by the way

Also, don't hope to see the 'real' pics of Bin Laden's corpse... They're all fakes. The death photos weren't released, and probably only like 5 people have access to any copies of them. Other people have seen the photos and verified their existence. Do you know what would happen if we had buried him on land? His burial site would become a monument for terrorists. He would become a martyr.

Do you know why his death photos weren't released? It's because it's tasteless to see ignorant people running around with Bin Laden's death face on their t-shirts, and would kinda tick of the rest of the world, especially the middle east. Pretty much any photo you see of Bin Laden's "death" is not legit. I have not see a single photo that even remotely matches the description of the body.

Sorry to bump this back up, by the way

Back
Top Bottom