Osama Bin Laden is dead

[h1]Bin Laden Admits 9/11 Responsibility, Warns of More Attacks[/h1][h2]
[/h2][h2]A tape aired by Al-Jazeera television Friday showed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden admitting for the first time that he orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and saying the United States could face more.[/h2]

It was the first footage of bin Laden to appear in more than a year and came just days before voters head to the polls Tuesday after an extremely tight president race.

In the 18-minute tape, bin Laden, who appeared to be sitting or standing at a table against a neutral background, said: "Despite entering the fourth year after Sept. 11, Bush is still deceiving you and hiding the truth from you and therefore the reasons are still there to repeat what happened."

Bin Laden said he thought of the method of attacking U.S. skyscrapers when he saw Israeli aircraft bombing tower blocks in Lebanon in 1982.

"We decided to destroy towers in America," he said. "God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind."

Although there was no way to authenticate the tape or say when it was made, it referenced the upcoming presidential election.

"Your security is not in the hands of (Democratic candidate John) Kerry or Bush or al-Qaida. Your security is in your own hands," bin Laden said, according to the Associated Press.

"To the U.S. people, my talk is to you about the best way to avoid another disaster. I tell you: Security is an important element of human life and free people do not give up their security.

"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. It is known that those who hate freedom do not have dignified souls, like those of the 19 blessed ones," he said, referring to the 19 hijackers.

"We fought you because we are free ... and want to regain freedom for our nation. As you undermine our security, we undermine yours."

An editor at Al-Jazeera said the network received the tape Friday but did not say how, Reuters reported.

In September 2003, Al-Jazeera aired a tape of bin Laden with his deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri in which he mentions five Sept. 11 hijackers by name.

An audiotape, which CIA analysts said was likely bin Laden, surfaced in April and called for a truce with European nations if they pulled troops out of Muslim countries.

http://www.pbs.org/newsho...s/binladen_10-29-04.html

bin_laden_911-martyr-2007-b.jpg

9-11-stills.jpg

[h1]Bin Laden Admits 9/11 Responsibility, Warns of More Attacks[/h1][h2]
[/h2][h2]A tape aired by Al-Jazeera television Friday showed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden admitting for the first time that he orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and saying the United States could face more.[/h2]

It was the first footage of bin Laden to appear in more than a year and came just days before voters head to the polls Tuesday after an extremely tight president race.

In the 18-minute tape, bin Laden, who appeared to be sitting or standing at a table against a neutral background, said: "Despite entering the fourth year after Sept. 11, Bush is still deceiving you and hiding the truth from you and therefore the reasons are still there to repeat what happened."

Bin Laden said he thought of the method of attacking U.S. skyscrapers when he saw Israeli aircraft bombing tower blocks in Lebanon in 1982.

"We decided to destroy towers in America," he said. "God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind."

Although there was no way to authenticate the tape or say when it was made, it referenced the upcoming presidential election.

"Your security is not in the hands of (Democratic candidate John) Kerry or Bush or al-Qaida. Your security is in your own hands," bin Laden said, according to the Associated Press.

"To the U.S. people, my talk is to you about the best way to avoid another disaster. I tell you: Security is an important element of human life and free people do not give up their security.

"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. It is known that those who hate freedom do not have dignified souls, like those of the 19 blessed ones," he said, referring to the 19 hijackers.

"We fought you because we are free ... and want to regain freedom for our nation. As you undermine our security, we undermine yours."

An editor at Al-Jazeera said the network received the tape Friday but did not say how, Reuters reported.

In September 2003, Al-Jazeera aired a tape of bin Laden with his deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri in which he mentions five Sept. 11 hijackers by name.

An audiotape, which CIA analysts said was likely bin Laden, surfaced in April and called for a truce with European nations if they pulled troops out of Muslim countries.

http://www.pbs.org/newsho...s/binladen_10-29-04.html

bin_laden_911-martyr-2007-b.jpg

9-11-stills.jpg

the truth is out there for people who want it....for the people who don't...I have no feelings towards because the situation is self-explanatory if you have an informed point of view about your self as a person and where you fit in our time together on this earth.

the generations before us are already lost, they brought us into this culture.....everybody can't win though so it makes sense that people dont want to know the truth and so pit themselves in ignorance, numbed by their wage-based lifestyles.

You can laugh at conspiracy theorists but we'll really see who is laughing when all this is said and done.

the truth is out there for people who want it....for the people who don't...I have no feelings towards because the situation is self-explanatory if you have an informed point of view about your self as a person and where you fit in our time together on this earth.

the generations before us are already lost, they brought us into this culture.....everybody can't win though so it makes sense that people dont want to know the truth and so pit themselves in ignorance, numbed by their wage-based lifestyles.

You can laugh at conspiracy theorists but we'll really see who is laughing when all this is said and done.

ttp://www.democracy...5/10/13/1359246

AMY GOODMAN: We are joined now by one of the top network journalists, Yousri Fouda. He is a senior investigative reporter at al Jazeera and host of "Top Secret," one of al Jazeera’s most popular shows. He's the network's London bureau chief and co-author of the book, Masterminds of Terror: The Truth Behind the Most Devastating Attack the World Has Ever Seen. He joins us in our D.C. studio. Welcome to Democracy Now! 

YOUSRI FOUDA: Thank you very much. 

AMY GOODMAN: It’s great to have you with us. Well, there’s a tremendous amount to talk about, but first why don't you start off with "Top Secret," the program that you do. Why is it called "Top Secret

ttp://www.democracy...5/10/13/1359246

AMY GOODMAN: We are joined now by one of the top network journalists, Yousri Fouda. He is a senior investigative reporter at al Jazeera and host of "Top Secret," one of al Jazeera’s most popular shows. He's the network's London bureau chief and co-author of the book, Masterminds of Terror: The Truth Behind the Most Devastating Attack the World Has Ever Seen. He joins us in our D.C. studio. Welcome to Democracy Now! 

YOUSRI FOUDA: Thank you very much. 

AMY GOODMAN: It’s great to have you with us. Well, there’s a tremendous amount to talk about, but first why don't you start off with "Top Secret," the program that you do. Why is it called "Top Secret

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

When what is all said is done?  You're making it sound like you're privy to certain rights just because you believe the conspiracies. We're all in the same boat.  When that terrorist detonates the nuclear bomb, we're all dead regardless of what we believe in.  Knowing the truth does what exactly? Put food on the table for my family?  It pays my monthly mortgage?  
And what exactly is this "TRUTH" going to do?  Tell us. I mean if you guys have SOLID FACTS on the matter... I can forward the information to my Congressman and I can probably convince him to pursue a Congressional inquiry in the matter that is if it is supported by facts/evidence that can be argued in a US court of law.  So please post all the relevant evidence here on Niketalk.  Thanks.  Oh but wait... it's more fun to just theorize, conspire, and discuss and NOT ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT... RIGHT?  Maybe we can pursue truth and justice after the NBA Finals?  

When what is all said is done?  You're making it sound like you're privy to certain rights just because you believe the conspiracies. We're all in the same boat.  When that terrorist detonates the nuclear bomb, we're all dead regardless of what we believe in.  Knowing the truth does what exactly? Put food on the table for my family?  It pays my monthly mortgage?  
And what exactly is this "TRUTH" going to do?  Tell us. I mean if you guys have SOLID FACTS on the matter... I can forward the information to my Congressman and I can probably convince him to pursue a Congressional inquiry in the matter that is if it is supported by facts/evidence that can be argued in a US court of law.  So please post all the relevant evidence here on Niketalk.  Thanks.  Oh but wait... it's more fun to just theorize, conspire, and discuss and NOT ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT... RIGHT?  Maybe we can pursue truth and justice after the NBA Finals?  

All I gotta ask is the U.S. government seems to be so incompetent when it comes to running this country but people think they can pull off a conspiracy like 9/11 without a hitch going wrong and nothing coming out.

Far too many people with differing views and ideologies would have to be involved to maintain a cover up like this.

All I gotta ask is the U.S. government seems to be so incompetent when it comes to running this country but people think they can pull off a conspiracy like 9/11 without a hitch going wrong and nothing coming out.

Far too many people with differing views and ideologies would have to be involved to maintain a cover up like this.

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by debs 168

because osama bin laden is the president of pakistan. oh ok.
noam <<<

i swear it seems like ppl want osama alive and planning to kill us all.
That's exactly how I feel.  The hell is wrong with some of you people?  

Yall seriously need to stop being the sheep the Gov want you to be. Im not going to sit here and say ohhh Bin Laden been dead since 2001 but common sense will tell you that we are being lied to. For instance when Sadaam got DESTROYED, hung, the video im sure the whole world has seen it, yet the guy who CNN told us were behind the 911 attacks is thrown in the sea
indifferent.gif
Cmon son who you think we are. But i see from posts in here the people are indeed sheep eating up whatever Fox News has tickering at the bottom of their 52" plasma.

Truth is the people who run the table have evil intentions. The CIA created "AL QAEDA" and this boogey man in Bin Laden just for a time like this they have a reason to run terror through America and blame AL QAEDA now that their leader is "dead at sea".

How much of a coincidence that supposedly Bin Laden was announced dead exactly 66 years after Adolf Hitler
nerd.gif

Google is your friend
May 1; May Day, Beltraine:

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by debs 168

because osama bin laden is the president of pakistan. oh ok.
noam <<<

i swear it seems like ppl want osama alive and planning to kill us all.
That's exactly how I feel.  The hell is wrong with some of you people?  

Yall seriously need to stop being the sheep the Gov want you to be. Im not going to sit here and say ohhh Bin Laden been dead since 2001 but common sense will tell you that we are being lied to. For instance when Sadaam got DESTROYED, hung, the video im sure the whole world has seen it, yet the guy who CNN told us were behind the 911 attacks is thrown in the sea
indifferent.gif
Cmon son who you think we are. But i see from posts in here the people are indeed sheep eating up whatever Fox News has tickering at the bottom of their 52" plasma.

Truth is the people who run the table have evil intentions. The CIA created "AL QAEDA" and this boogey man in Bin Laden just for a time like this they have a reason to run terror through America and blame AL QAEDA now that their leader is "dead at sea".

How much of a coincidence that supposedly Bin Laden was announced dead exactly 66 years after Adolf Hitler
nerd.gif

Google is your friend
May 1; May Day, Beltraine:

roll.gif

Sure.

roll.gif

Sure.

Out of context quote.

The tape the title of the article is referring to was a video.

It was obviously faked right after the 9/11 hijacker martyrdom videos. I'm not sure if the CIA created the KSM hologram before or after this. I'm actually a CIA hologram myself. 

Out of context quote.

The tape the title of the article is referring to was a video.

It was obviously faked right after the 9/11 hijacker martyrdom videos. I'm not sure if the CIA created the KSM hologram before or after this. I'm actually a CIA hologram myself. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Your looking at it too simply...and you're already lost talkin bout 'forwarding information to congressmen'
sick.gif

laugh.gif
You my friend have faith in the wrong thing, and thats the underlying issue here, and thats why I can talk about TRUTH. What gives any politician the right to hold his or her title? Stop being naive and look at reality for what it is. 
Yall really believe in this little system where you have "liberties"....like an archaic piece of paper called a constitution has any bearing whatsoever on our material reality. It disgusts me how people are quick to turn their heads from righteousness when presented with a tough decision. Living and breathing document. LIES. The constitution lives and breathes on blood money.

You capitalize 'solid facts' as if anything you have been told has been directly proven to you, faithless pawns are quick to make fun of religious folks when they are just as sheepish. 

I don't have to say anything.  Why should the people looking for real answers put themselves at a risk when the majority has shown they will turn their heads when the time comes to act. Government is what the people make of it, and right now I'd rather join corporate entities.

Your looking at it too simply...and you're already lost talkin bout 'forwarding information to congressmen'
sick.gif

laugh.gif
You my friend have faith in the wrong thing, and thats the underlying issue here, and thats why I can talk about TRUTH. What gives any politician the right to hold his or her title? Stop being naive and look at reality for what it is. 
Yall really believe in this little system where you have "liberties"....like an archaic piece of paper called a constitution has any bearing whatsoever on our material reality. It disgusts me how people are quick to turn their heads from righteousness when presented with a tough decision. Living and breathing document. LIES. The constitution lives and breathes on blood money.

You capitalize 'solid facts' as if anything you have been told has been directly proven to you, faithless pawns are quick to make fun of religious folks when they are just as sheepish. 

I don't have to say anything.  Why should the people looking for real answers put themselves at a risk when the majority has shown they will turn their heads when the time comes to act. Government is what the people make of it, and right now I'd rather join corporate entities.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bless your heart.  Some of you dudes need to get out the basement and get some fresh air or something.

Back
Top Bottom